fresh garlic and ginger
    strips of skirt beaf
    pepper
    cummin
    beansprouts
    and couple of pieces of broccoli

Yummie :)
    And low in calories and salt.

Oo that's a good idea I could adapt to remove the ..ick, uck..bean sprouts (nasty little hobbitses)
  • serafinelaveaux
    serafinelaveaux Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ATM I'm a fan of 4 pieces of bacon and 3 eggs fried in their grease. And a shredded zucchini, also lightly sauteed in the bacon grease.
    Hey my cholesterol numbers are awesome and I got a bp of 115/73.
    >:)

But if I'm in the mood for something lighter, it's wild salmon smoked on cedar with a side of french cut green beans cooked with lemon pepper, kerry gold butter, and slivered almonds. OR a side of sliced sweet peppers lightly sauteed in olive oil and a liberal splash of balsamic vinegar, with halved cherry tomatoes and baby spinach added just at the end
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Oo that's a good idea I could adapt to remove the ..ick, uck..bean sprouts (nasty little hobbitses)[/quote]

yes i do too.... replacing the beansprouts for other veggies or even mushrooms :)
    Tomato and melted cheese is good on it too. :) Bon apetite.

• blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Current is anything grilled- salmon, portabellas, asparagus
    yes we can still grill outside down here in AZ,

But hoping my new favorite will include the revised (low carb) recipes I am making for Thanksgiving
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    spagetti squash, alfredo sauce and shrimp
  • PeterSedesse
    Options
    I love grilled salmon with honey mustard sauce with steamed broccoli and carrots with some garlic butter.