JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    need and get are just not the same thing :(

<cry>
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    In. Because pregnant, hormonal, and hangry are the perfect recipe for a gluttonous holiday.

Are we talking 6000 for the whole day or for the one meal? Because that makes a difference.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    whole day... but for many people- whole day = one meal on T-day. LULZ.

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    4000 will be easy first pre log I forgot lots like the stuffing and gravy, so minimum 5000/goal over 6000

Oh and thanks got sushi so I'm not jealous anymore
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I think I can handle eating 6000 on turkey day!!! so I'm up for a good challenge..
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I will not hesitate to order extra butter on my popcorn at the movies and I will enjoy every ounce of my movie Dr. Pepper. And this will all be before the big meal takes place. This is the kind of challenge I can really sink my teeth into!
  • nomas616
    nomas616 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I am so IN it' not even funny. I am only going to eat 3k cals and I will drink the other 3k so excuse me if I stop logging at some point, I am intoxicated
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I have an unfair advantage. It's my wife's birthday on the 27th. And her favorite cake is cheesecake. So, we are so going to consume T-Day and B-Day calories all in 1 day.
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the impending photos. Good luck to you all! Hopefully I'll be joining y'all next year. ;)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I love Thanksgiving. I accept your challenge.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Following for photos. Not sure if I'm going to hit 6000 or not, but I'm just going to eat what tastes good. And there shall be lots of pumpkin beer... I wish I could pre-log, but since it's a potluck, I'm not sure what's showing up.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I prelogged my calories and only achieved 2000 for dinner but with lots of beer I may do it. So I'm in.
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A quick prelog and it seems like 6k is going to be extremely difficult to hit... Well unless i cut back on the turkey and bump up on the pies. I wonder if my cousin is bringing 2 deep fried birds to the mix. That could play a crucial role in success or failure.
    Even if I fail, I'll be full, in a food coma, and not at work so that's pure win.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    This is not what I was expecting considering the thread title.

I approve.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I'm going out for Chinese with my son, so I'll give it a shot. I'm running a race in the morning and a recovery at night, so what the hell lol
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    4fkl42sthl0o.jpg
    Banana cake with biscoff cookie butter buttercream frosting.
    One of tomorrows treats. 600 calories a slice x 12.

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Strawberry cheesecake for tomorrow.zj516i8cpcp0.jpg
  • wissabear
    wissabear Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can hit 6K, but I enjoy a challenge. The alcohol will help! :) Go beer!