30 Day Shred!! Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm still whining over those V-flies in the last circuit of L2! Anyone else feel awkward doing the pendulum lunges in L2? I just feel like I can't get coordinated enough to do them properly.

Oh, L2D8 shredded!

The V-files kill me. I did L2D7 today. Shin splits are better... I really think it was the Wii EA Sports 45 Day Challenge.
  • jlj1121
    jlj1121 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    psyched to start L2 this weekend!
  • roxroxie
    roxroxie Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred today, although I was still sore from an hour of circuit training i did three days ago. It went well, we have a camping trip to go on starting August first and I want to be down another 10 lbs! I am planning on doing 30 day shred every day and walk/jog or run 3 days a week with the p90x stretch on sundays. My calorie goal is 1200 a day! Good luck to everyone! See you at the finish line!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Welcome, roroxie!!! :drinker:
    Good luck!!!
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I suck.... i just can't do it,
    sorry Becks its not me i need to be out of the house, with the wind in my hair.
    I take my hat off to all of you who are doing this every day :drinker:

Good on you and happy shredding :laugh:

Jax x
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options
    Getting ready to shred L1D5! Here's to hoping I can mentally overcome my tendencies to wimp out at the end of the video :blushing:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Getting ready to shred L1D5! Here's to hoping I can mentally overcome my tendencies to wimp out at the end of the video :blushing:

Don't wimp out!!! :angry: You can do it!!!!

:wink:
  • skywalker
    Options
    I suck.... i just can't do it,
    sorry Becks its not me i need to be out of the house, with the wind in my hair.
    I take my hat off to all of you who are doing this every day :drinker:

Good on you and happy shredding :laugh:

Jax x
    No need for apologies, Jax. :flowerforyou: I've been slacking on the Shred in favor of cycling too, so I completely understand. I'm trying to rack up 2000 miles over the summer and, to be honest, after a 30 or 40 mile ride, I'm not really in the mood for Jillian :laugh: , but I'm going to try to squeeze her in a few days a week. I like what the Shred is doing for my upper body and abs. :happy:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Another day in! L2D3. My Pirifomis muscle is really hurting these days. Anyone else bothered by that? It's the little deep muscle in your butt. Mine was already aggravated before but in L2 it seems to be getting worse! I just have been stopping to stretcha a bit and keep going!:grumble: Hopefully it will mellow out. Love the workout besides that!! Great work all of us!! :flowerforyou:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I really want to start the 30 Day Shred. I started it a few months ago, but my milk production went down (breastfeeding my 6 month old) so I had to stop. I can only do low impact kinds of things, so I've been bellydancing, but it just doesn't get the results I want! I just wanted to bookmark this so I can come back to it after my little guy is weaned. Good job all of you guys for working through this, it's a pretty brutal workout!
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    L1D3 DONE! It is getting slightly easier. Is it just me or does Jillian's talking get annoying? I wanted to mute her this morning because I have done level 1 a total of 13 times since I got the DVD and know exactly when she is going to say each comment. I hope by the end of L1 I am able to do the push ups without resting, but I am not counting on it.
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Options

THANKS! I went strong the whole time, minus two brief rest periods during the lunges/arm raises. They kill me!
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options

THANKS! I went strong the whole time, minus two brief rest periods during the lunges/arm raises. They kill me!

Great job!! Keep it up!!

L2D6 shredded! The v-squats circut is still a killer but I'm almost able to get all the way through it!!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    L2D4! I can harfly believe I'm getting this far into it! Better butt today :tongue: made the workout a lot easier. Wonder if I can fit it in before church tomorrow? If not I won't be getting to it. Going to the lake to visit our kids camping. Should be fun and relaxing! Let see how we do over the long weekend!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    L2D5. Skipped Sunday. Probably was a good day to rest! (That's what Sunday is after all!! Looks like more of us are resting. :wink: Hope to see everyone back soon. Lots of bathing suit pictures yesterday at the lake. Of course everyone else was under 25 and in a bikini, but I was feeling pretty good myself!! (Compared to where I was when I started all this) Its all relative after all! :wink:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    L2D5. Skipped Sunday. Probably was a good day to rest! (That's what Sunday is after all!! ) Looks like more of us are resting. :wink: Hope to see everyone back soon. Lots of bathing suit pictures yesterday at the lake. Of course everyone else was under 25 and in a bikini, but I was feeling pretty good myself!! (Compared to where I was when I started all this) Its all relative after all! :wink:
  • skywalker
    Options
    L2D5. Skipped Sunday. Probably was a good day to rest! (That's what Sunday is after all!! ) Looks like more of us are resting. :wink: Hope to see everyone back soon. Lots of bathing suit pictures yesterday at the lake. Of course everyone else was under 25 and in a bikini, but I was feeling pretty good myself!! (Compared to where I was when I started all this) Its all relative after all! :wink:

I just looked at your profile... 48?!? Is that a typo? :laugh: Wow! Just seeing your pic on the thread I assumed you were a little younger than I am (37). Wear that swimsuit proudly! You've earned it!!! :happy:
  • Mary36
    Mary36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    anyone know how many calories this burns???
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    Well i shredded again tonight after taking two days off. My motivation really lacks on the weekends, but I am trying to keep the eating in check. I feel like after working out tonight I'm off to a great start for the week!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Well i shredded again tonight after taking two days off. My motivation really lacks on the weekends, but I am trying to keep the eating in check. I feel like after working out tonight I'm off to a great start for the week!
    You ARE off to a great start!! Good for you!!! :drinker: