How do you know when you're finally "skinny"?

Options
2»

Replies

• Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    When you don't have globs of excess fat punching their way out of your skin?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    acogg wrote: »
    I still don't consider myself skinny. I fit in the smallest women's size available, (6) and feel foolish in teenage sizes. Hubby tells me I look great, but I worry. Then he reminds me of my age. (You aren't teen age anymore) I think I need to diet away my age. Are we ever perfect? Even the perfect people aren't perfect without airbrushing.

Where is sz 6 the smallest available?

A lot of UK shops don't have smaller than a 6 (US size 2).

I'll consider myself slim when I feel confident wearing a bikini!

Oh I don't know why I still get confused. I thought a 6 there would be a 4 here. 6 here is not that small.

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    acogg wrote: »
    I still don't consider myself skinny. I fit in the smallest women's size available, (6) and feel foolish in teenage sizes. Hubby tells me I look great, but I worry. Then he reminds me of my age. (You aren't teen age anymore) I think I need to diet away my age. Are we ever perfect? Even the perfect people aren't perfect without airbrushing.

Where is sz 6 the smallest available?

A lot of UK shops don't have smaller than a 6 (US size 2).

I'll consider myself slim when I feel confident wearing a bikini!

Oh I don't know why I still get confused. I thought a 6 there would be a 4 here. 6 here is not that small.

Lol that's ok. Pre-pregnancy I was a US6/8 but a 10/12 over here.It's nice to be in single digits. I had some trousers I bought in the US in Abercrombie & Fitch in an 8 and they were huge on me.