Options
13»

Replies

• Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    husseycd wrote: »
    Fujiberry wrote: »
    I like the 6-8 rep range. Maybe 10 max once in a blue moon. :)

Great job! I'm with you on the rep range. I can barely stand 8 reps.

I have no endurance whatsoever. Lol. 8-10+ and it becomes cardio to me. xP
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing work!
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    :D Thanks, everyone!
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    OP - you mention you were at a 700 surplus - I assume you are referring to your calorie intake during your bulk...did you start at that amount or gradually build up to that intake? Also - do you know what your BF% was when you started your bulk?
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Impressive work. Inspiring.
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    OP - you mention you were at a 700 surplus - I assume you are referring to your calorie intake during your bulk...did you start at that amount or gradually build up to that intake? Also - do you know what your BF% was when you started your bulk?

I gradually added on the calories. I started below my TDEE at first because I had no idea what I was doing and my metabolism became slow from years of undereating (then I gained weight. xP) So it took me around 5-6 months to get from below my TDEE to eating an aggressive surplus. :) And nope, not idea what my body fat percentage was. I was basing it off how I Iooked. I still had fat on my tummy that I wanted to lose, but I knew that it wouldn't make sense to try and lose it when I planned on building muscle afterwards anyway.
  • Fujiberry
    Options

I found some pictures of what certain body fat percentages look like, so I'm just making a rough guess--maybe 19%?
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Whoa! So inspirational. I lift but I don't power lift and I still have some fat to lose, but I would love to get to this point.
  • Fujiberry
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    Whoa! So inspirational. I lift but I don't power lift and I still have some fat to lose, but I would love to get to this point.
    It's not to early to start! Just because you still have weight to lose doesn't mean you can't start powerlifting if you'd like. A group on facebook that I'm in is called 'Belle of the Bar' and it's an all women group of powerlifters and olympic lifters both amateurs and experience. Most of them aren't super cut or lean, but they enjoy lifting. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!