Just got back from GYM could not stop farting on the treadmill

Options
2»

Replies

• gymguy200
    gymguy200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had a girlfriend when younger who would get gas after the gym . We went to a club and i picked her up from her home was only around 20 at the time . There she was at the door all lady like and sexy with her tight black leggings on that i adored . On the way to the club she would squirm in her seat. We got to the club and she would go straight to the loo. During the night i would get whiff of a foul stench like every 20 minutes once she was drunk she admitted she had been letting of sbds all night lol
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    I'm dying of laughter here!!!

Next time you are at the gym or whatever and have to rip off a good fart, just do it, then ask, "Does anyone smell popcorn?" And then watch everyone take a nice deep breath!!!!
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Never fails, Take a look around..Coast is clear so you drop a bomb and 5 seconds later the hottest chick in the place comes over....lol

Heck, my farts do not attract hot chicks. How do you do it? heheheh

• territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    If farts attracted hot chicks, then my sons would be surrounded by hot chicks all the time.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I'm glad l'm not the only one who breaks wind in the gym :p
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Never fails, Take a look around..Coast is clear so you drop a bomb and 5 seconds later the hottest chick in the place comes over....lol

Heck, my farts do not attract hot chicks. How do you do it? heheheh
    Magic I tell ya....