Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    beancybrat wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    beancybrat wrote: »
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    OP, you only need one thread to ask the same question, just to let you know. Creating multiple threads isn't going to get you answers faster and is actually against the guidelines.

Not sure what OP means, but then again, Im fairly new.. and didnt realize it was against guidelines. Regardless , in the future I wont bother asking questions on here... very little help, and instead it looks like either pompous criticism or corny jokes.

Thank you to all others who tried to offer constructive help and advice
    :)

You still didn't even bother to answer the important question, what is an enhancer ?

Liquid enhancer... enhances the taste of liquid... I know... a real brain teaser huh?

*insert sarcasm here*

very little help, and instead it looks like either pompous criticism or corny jokes.

Sounds like you got what you deserved, then.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    It's actually liquid water enhancer, so I'm not sure why the OP is being snide about people not knowing what she meant. I figured it out just because I had several bottles sitting in front of me.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz....
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    JustAnotherGirlSuzanne Posts: 932 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Funny, I just gave my kids a bubble bath and right on the bottle it said Gluten free.... Never knew you had to have gluten free bubble bath...

I know it's crazy, but some people are super sensitive (and kids could possibly ingest the bath water).

To answer the OP's question though, Mio and Nesfruta are good (or at least I haven't had any issues). I don't have any Mios in the house right now, but the Nesfruta I do have (the orange flavoured one) doesn't have any caramel colour in it or any other suspicious glutenous substances.

Walmart's Great Value has water enhancers too but they have a "May contain: wheat" written on the side. Although I've found that Great Value writes that on everything. I haven't had a problem with this brand.