What is the last disgustingly, shameful, unhealthy food you ate?

Options
Beploveshomer
Beploveshomer Posts: 284 Member
I'm talkin' Twinkies...

Replies

• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Mock score bar cookies

6 of them
  • Beploveshomer
    Options
    SIX! eh? What was the calories on that? haha!
  • Beploveshomer
    Options
    I had about 900 calories worth of Reeses PB cups today, they were in my cupboard and I just couldn't resist grabbing them every time I walked by...
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Options
    bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    SIX! eh? What was the calories on that? haha!

I don't even know, good thing im gaining now lol
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I don't associate shame with the foods I eat. That's flirting with disordered eating and unhealthy thinking.

Eat what you want, make it fit into your goals, enjoy it, forget it, move on. There is no shame in a Twinkie.
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    I don't associate shame with the foods I eat. That's flirting with disordered eating and unhealthy thinking.

Eat what you want, make it fit into your goals, enjoy it, forget it, move on. There is no shame in a Twinkie.

I think you took the thread title too seriously. It's a comedic thing, you know?
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    How about what I plan to eat....my birthday is Dec. 18 and I'm going to eat some Chicago Style pizza and not feel bad at all!
  • EJOY1988
    EJOY1988 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had a can of Dr.Pepper and 2 HUGE slices of Little Ceaser's Supreme Pizza covered in buttery garlic sauce... I bought a salad to be healthier but I still ended up eating pizza with everyone else... and my salad is sitting in the fridge untouched. lol
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    nothing shameful but its thanksgiving weekend so....
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I would answer this question... if I assigned things like shame to food. So instead, I will tell you the last decadently delicious thing I enjoyed... a chocolate raspberry cheesecake. And a Snickers.
  • msbucky2
    msbucky2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    King Chinese Buffet where I polished off a slice of tiramisu AND a slice of chocolate mousse cake after indulging in many other savory delights! and it was worth every bite... Oh yeah, LOL, I was down a pound the day after.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Last thing I ate.. Pizza. It was not disgusting nor shameful. Unhealthy? Perhaps. 0 Fs given.
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    Which offense?
    The fresh hand dipped corn dog or the Krispey Kreme Coffee cake?
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Frozen ice cups, borne of the tears of my enemies, because they are disgusting, and their hate is unhealthy. Foods I love consume in moderation are not.

That aside, I ate over 2,500 calories worth of cream puffs, eclairs and chocolate mousse, on top of my dinner today, because of a family gathering. Glad I ate at a deficit this week, to make room for the amazing meal. :)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Its just food. The last thing over and above daily chocolate was some crispy chilli beef, bit boring it was saved up for. Calorie deficits are a bit dull. Hungry now.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    everything.

I ate everything.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    sentaruu wrote: »
    everything.

I ate everything.

Well! That leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination o.o
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    sentaruu wrote: »
    everything.

I ate everything.

Well! That leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination o.o

sure it does..now you can imagine me eating whatever you like.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    How about what I plan to eat....my birthday is Dec. 18 and I'm going to eat some Chicago Style pizza and not feel bad at all!

Oooh, yes. My birthday. It's not til April, but I have a plan already. I'll be gorging myself immobile at the Chinese buffet.

Totally worth it.