What is the last disgustingly, shameful, unhealthy food you ate?

Options

Replies

• KGRebelRanch
    KGRebelRanch Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bad apple cider vinegar. I made it, then totally forgot about it under the cabinet while it fermented. I think it's been sitting there for almost a year. The apples were...well...dissolved. I figured id try a little. four whole gallons gone, and I have brushed my teeth five times. >.<
  • chriscolh
    chriscolh Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    mmmm.... Last night I made a wonderful white chocolate fudge, then added orange zest in the final step. It tastes like creamy orange dreamsicle goodness. I made it for a treat exchange, and it was so yummy. Sadly, and happily, there are leftovers. Can't leave it alone!
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Jalapeno Cheese Crunchies. I ate the whole bag at one sitting. Too bad they are now discontinued. :(
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Monday night I had Olive Garden's Classic Tour of Italy meal, but I "only" ate half. That was accompanied by their Fonduta appetizer--I ate about 25% of that. And a bowl of soup with 1.5 bread sticks. Then I had some cake left over from Thanksgiving (Apple cake with cream cheese icing) and 1/4 pumpkin pie with Cool Whip. =/

Yesterday I ate another piece of cake with some icing and another small piece of pumpkin pie with Cool Whip. The cake is still in the kitchen. I gave the rest of the pie away, along with the Cool Whip.

<sigh>Gotta stop doing that! I've regained 3 lbs. Today, I'm minding myself--Back to normal eating and calorie intake.

Why did I do it? I lost my job and soothed myself with food. Again.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    knitapeace wrote: »
    @seltzermint reminded me of lunch with my work friends a few weeks ago: we went to the deli and I got soup and 1/2 sandwich, sandwich choices were egg salad, chicken salad, or tuna salad. I got the chicken salad and I swear it was 80% mayo. Later that afternoon my officemate and I, who both ordered the chicken salad, were both feeling pretty gross. I don't know if the mayo was bad or if it was just the sheer amount of it. My tummy doesn't like too much fat at one time anymore.

oh yes...exactly the same thing!! I didn't suffer any real distress from it but the slight twinges I felt all afternoon was like my belly was saying "WAT!?"

• Shakeitoffx
    Shakeitoffx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Last night I ate a whole bag of rold gold chocolate pretzels with 2 glasses of milk D:
  • mykaylis
    mykaylis Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    half baked/somewhat raw homemade cookies. my husband used the wrong scoop, so the volume was twice what it should have been.. but cooked assuming it was the same time as the small scoop. so they were SOOOOOO gooey and so irresistible.. i may or may not have eaten half the batch.

gross, i know. i have thoroughly given myself a talking to and told my husband not to bake cookies until christmas.
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    like 5 packs of gum... at once
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    A bite of a peanut butter cookie, two chocolate chip cookies, 1.5 snowball looking cookies, and a sugar cookie. I was not very happy with myself, but I got it all out of my system. They won't even tempt me sitting on the counter now.....hopefully.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I guess either a cup of vanilla froyo or a soft drop pumpkin cookie?
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    booze filled chocolates
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Fresh date shake on the way to Palm Springs. Rich!
  • danielleespin
    danielleespin Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Fruit tingles
  • PeacefulSeraph
    PeacefulSeraph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sunbutter and blackberry jelly on a potato bun.
  • lizfiz50
    lizfiz50 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Fried pig bellies from the Mexican supermarket in my town.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell AM Country Crunchwrap Sausage version.
  • drabbits3
    drabbits3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    WAY too many cookies from the Whole Foods international cookie bar. It's two blocks away and I can hear them calling out to me in the night...

And on top of that I baked cookies yesterday. WHAT was I thinking??? I have eaten at a deficit so I can have a few, but still.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    We had Christmas fesitval this weekend. 5 fried oreos, a fried twinkie, and multiple beers to wash it down. :)
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    I just ate Key lime pie and PB Capt Crunch cereal within the last 10 mins. <sad>