Fitting into old clothes

Options
13»

Replies

• willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    betharin wrote: »
    It's always fun to shop in your own closet!

^^Our profile pictures look eerily similar lol!!

And OP: You look amazing! I am looking forward to fitting into the pair of jeans that's been in my closet for a few years that I have never been able to wear.
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    One more thing. Try on your too small clothes somewhat often. I have a few things that went straight from too small to too big without ever actually wearing them because I forgot that they were even hanging in the closet.

This happened to me! I was a bit sad, haha.

I love the red dress, OP! Beautiful. I have quite a few things I would like to fit into. One is a Cashmere sweater w/belt that I got from my cousin before she THREW IT OUT. I've got another 50lbs to go before I can probably fit into it.....but it's so cute~! XD And I have a few jeans from high school I would like to fit into again. That was from 11-12 years ago. >.<
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    A little black dress that I wore to my sisters wedding right when I found out I was pregnant. That was only 10 pounds ago so I'm getting there! Can't wait to fit into it again :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!