One day at a time in december

Options

Replies

• grannie529
    Options
    I'm in I just found this post but I have just completed a week of fitness pal and have done great. I also need accountability. Tomorrow is weigh in day for me. Hopeing for a great report.
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    grannie529 wrote: »
    I'm in I just found this post but I have just completed a week of fitness pal and have done great. I also need accountability. Tomorrow is weigh in day for me. Hopeing for a great report.

You'll do great. Welcome to the group. :)
  • 1201april
    1201april Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I feel unbelievably frustrated that I didn't lose the weight I wanted to lose this last week, but I'm committed enough to know I can't give up this time. So that is a definite change for me! I'm turning it up, working out 5x a week, and eating for my health, not to feed my cravings. Hopefully I can get a little further by my next weigh in.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    One day at a time in december

41JXBXB0JPL.jpg
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party but count me in! I fell off my fitnesspal wagon during thanksgiving, but I've been on here logging since the beginning of October and got right back into it after the Holiday. I'm doing some evil Jillian Michaels workouts alternating with elliptical. I don't always stay below the calories, but I've been doing pretty good. I lost an initial quick 5 lbs, but I've stalled. I think I'm swapping muscle for fat right now so the scale isn't moving. I did measurements at the beginning of October and I'll measure again at the end of December. I really hope there will be some progress on the scale soon. I'm hanging in there.

Wow! Congrats on your progress so far! And I must say, I'm impressed with your positive attitude. We can do this. :)

Thanks! I know that sometimes weeks go by with no scale action and then it all drops at once. The trick is to not let it discourage you to the point of stopping. Never stop! Never give up! Never surrender! Is that from Galaxy Quest? Happy Monday all!

• fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is to not eat something from robins donuts everyday lol (I work there). Today was a good day.
  • mindybell1983
    mindybell1983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im in! I need to start slow and easy. My goal is to lose 3 lbs by the end of December. I cant do a lot of exercise right now due to some health problems but I am going to do what I can even if it is a light walk or small aerobic exercises in the morning before work.
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    1201april wrote: »
    I feel unbelievably frustrated that I didn't lose the weight I wanted to lose this last week, but I'm committed enough to know I can't give up this time. So that is a definite change for me! I'm turning it up, working out 5x a week, and eating for my health, not to feed my cravings. Hopefully I can get a little further by my next weigh in.

Have li'l more patience dear. You will get there. Keep doing what you're doing. You know it's the right path. :)
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    My daily goal is to not eat something from robins donuts everyday lol (I work there). Today was a good day.

I can understand your dilemma. It's the same with my best friend. But she has the metabolism of the speed of a train. :P
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Im in! I need to start slow and easy. My goal is to lose 3 lbs by the end of December. I cant do a lot of exercise right now due to some health problems but I am going to do what I can even if it is a light walk or small aerobic exercises in the morning before work.

With this attitude, you'll nail it. :)
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    My Day 8 was good. I ate within limits and worked out as soon as I got my chance. I like where this is going. :)
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Day 10,11,12 were not good. I ate bad and couldn't work it out.
    But no bad days can stop me!
    I'm getting back up and I will do better. #feeling determined.
  • TeresaGoal145lbs
    TeresaGoal145lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like it! I'm in too. One day at a time.
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    It's all about doing the small things...like last night when my girlfriends and I all got together for our annual Christmas dinner, I didn't order a dessert. I had a bite of my friends creme brulee and had 2 homemade sugar cookies at home instead. Tonight I'm working out - Day 4 of Insanity.

Oh and another NSV - this morning when I was having a huge crash, instead of going downstairs and unleashing on the candy and donuts, I had a coffee. #forthewin #onedayatatime

Keep logging!!
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    It's all about doing the small things...like last night when my girlfriends and I all got together for our annual Christmas dinner, I didn't order a dessert. I had a bite of my friends creme brulee and had 2 homemade sugar cookies at home instead. Tonight I'm working out - Day 4 of Insanity.

Oh and another NSV - this morning when I was having a huge crash, instead of going downstairs and unleashing on the candy and donuts, I had a coffee. #forthewin #onedayatatime

Keep logging!!

So true! It's all in small things. We can do this. :)

• HappilyRubina
    Options
    I like it! I'm in too. One day at a time.

:)
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Falling off wagon for even a day is really tough for me. For example, I'm trying to eat better after 3 days and its proving really tough for me. To top it, I can't go for walk. Thanks to all the cold. Rant over.
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Day 14 was okay. I managed to just hit my calorie goal.
    Day 15 has been okay too. Just on target.
    But the problem is, I can't go walking nowadays coz of extremely cold weather outside. Though I've got some exercise dvds, still walking is my first choice always. Anyway, gotta find a solution. :/
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Winters really are tough, no kidding!
    Day 16,17 were not that good. I couldn't stay under. Not hugely over but around maintenance calories.
    Day 18 might be good, if I get my workout in.