June Step Challenge

Options
dancingj2
dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
Another Month - Another Challenge!

Challenge is to do 10,000 steps in a day. You can do this for any one day or try for the entire month. Jump right in at any time! You can set a lower or higher goal if you wish. Our main goal is to keep activate every day!

It's easy to join - Just post here to begin!

You will need a step counter to keep track of your steps and then post your results daily here.

Replies

• bunnygreen52
    Options
    I want to join the challenge... 100% i have been using a counter already and I have reached 10,000 steps +
  • shortstuff17
    shortstuff17 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    count me in :)
  • Cobweb200
    Cobweb200 Posts: 49
    Options
    I will seek out my pedometer tonight and join in. Doing the RACE FOR LIFE (walking it) on June 16th. This will help me greatly
  • bunnygreen52
    Options
    c i ask a stupid question when i go to post my tracking how do i get to this page..
  • bunnygreen52
    Options
    :smile:
  • chriswub
    chriswub Posts: 1
    Options
    Maybe
  • crazypeachs
    crazypeachs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i'm in!

i've reached 5000 steps in a day twice this month, need some help getting the 'other half' reached.

thanks for posting this!
  • alecialudwickjones
    Options
    alrighty
  • melanieell07
    Options
    count me in
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Count me in :happy:
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    digging out my pedometer tonight, I'm in!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hit 10,227 yesterday :happy:

The FitBit and I are in!
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    c i ask a stupid question when i go to post my tracking how do i get to this page..

I always have to go to my profile and search through my previous posts to find the thread. If there is an easier way I'm all ears :ohwell:
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options

I always have to go to my profile and search through my previous posts to find the thread. If there is an easier way I'm all ears :ohwell:

It will be listed under "My Topics" when you go into the message boards :wink:
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options

I usually find this page by going to the Community tab, Message Boards and My Topics. Since I post most days here its always near the top of my list.
  • jecky74
    jecky74 Posts: 255 Member
    Options

if you leave a comment on this post, for example, go to community:my topics:there it should be
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm in with you.

I have been regularly monitoring my step each day (I use the walk with me for DS)

My average is around 7,662 a day yesterday it was 16,505,
    today at 1822 (6.22pm) my total is 5,024 but I am carrying for a bit longer yet I will
    come back on finalise

Vicky xx
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    final count for the day................10,086