Breathing while jogging

Options
124»

Replies

• MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I GET GASSY TOO! I think i must swallow air when breathing cus i get burpy near the end of a really good run. That being said, my breathing has come a long way and i think i just need to find my niche.
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Heh. I've seen it on tv with marathon and with ironman... I was like... wait what?

HOLY!

Then I'd find myself on the floor in tears, laughing. With nary a thought of.... what if it were you D, what if it were you? I FEAR THAT.

I've had two babies. I've done worse. LOL.

Hahahahaha SAME!
  • Dr_Waffles
    Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I breath on pace to my left foot.
  • IHeart90s
    IHeart90s Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm back to let you WONDERFUL WONDERFUL peeps know hoy I did.

Someone sent me a private message suggesting I turned off the music and just paid attention to what I was doing. Yea, that was the main issue. I did it, and after trying almost all of the tips you guys gave me on this thread, I finally found what works for me! Two short breaths in, one long out (sort of like the choo-choo train one of you mentioned earlier LOL) and after some reps, one loooong breath in, one long out and a second one if needed. It worked like a CHARM! No gas, no side stitches and I got less tired. I was able to run a good 8K and I think I could have gone on, but I didn't want to over do it.

I can't begin to tell you how HAPPY I am, I felt so pumped up and today I feel like a million dollars =D

Thank you everyone for your wonderful suggestions. YOU ROCK!