DECEMBER FIRST!!

Monroe121
Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
Happy December 1st!

What are your fitness goals for this month? We still have 30 days until the new year... so share now!!

Mines: To stay focused on my goals which are to tone and drop at least 8 lbs this month. This is a mere 2 lbs a week. By changing my food, water intake, and a positive mindset.. I can do this!!

Now,,your turn. :-)

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,959 Member
    My goal is to get to 4 lbs from my goal! And also use my new gym membership and keep up with my planned gym and (mostly) home workouts. Getting a head start on the New Year's resolutions.
  • fitchick327
    fitchick327 Posts: 5 Member
    My goal is to get back into the gym at least 3 days a week, to workout 5-6 days a week, and see if I can't drop 2 lbs a week this month! A big part of that will be eating clean, avoiding sugar, and getting enough sleep.
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    I would like to lose at least 1 pound per week and stay commited to exercise and try to to skip any of my weekly workout classes.
  • skinnymorgs2013
    skinnymorgs2013 Posts: 4 Member
    I was just thinking - is it silly to start tracking and exercising on the first of December? I need some motivation! I've had a bad couple of months ... stopped exercising and I've been eating TERRIBLY. I need to get back on track!
  • clacoste0102
    clacoste0102 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm trying to eat better...I keep snacking on all the things I shouldn't and haven't made time for exercise. I need to make time to take better care of myself.
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    My goal is tone and hit 100 miles in running :smiley:
  • Natalie2467
    Natalie2467 Posts: 4 Member
    My goal is to get my eating on point!!! I need to get into the habit of planning out most of my meals, and to stop eating late at night. I hope I can lose 10 lbs before new years :smile:
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Hitting 290lbs, and squatting 225 is my goal for the month.
  • i want to lose 8 lbs
    Monroe121 wrote: »
    Happy December 1st!

What are your fitness goals for this month? We still have 30 days until the new year... so share now!!

Mines: To stay focused on my goals which are to tone and drop at least 8 lbs this month. This is a mere 2 lbs a week. By changing my food, water intake, and a positive mindset.. I can do this!!

Now,,your turn. :-)
    my goal as well

• Jenlin0430
    Jenlin0430 Posts: 5 Member
    My goal is to get in 200,000 steps in December and to at least maintain my weight through the holidays.
  • GeauxWill
    GeauxWill Posts: 6 Member
    1. Lose 10lbs.
    2. Stronglifts 5x5 three days a week EVERY WEEK!
    3. Only get on the scale once a week on Friday mornings. I let the daily fluctuations effect me too much, instead of the overall goal of SLOWLY losing weight and getting in shape.
  • GingerbreadCandy
    GingerbreadCandy Posts: 403 Member
    1. Go back to the gym.
    2. Get back to regular eating habits.
    3. Drop at least 5 lbs. :)
  • Mom2ACJC
    Mom2ACJC Posts: 36 Member
    Primarily eat nutrient dense foods and exercise more :)
  • carencae
    carencae Posts: 25 Member
    I just ordered the FT7 heart rate monitor. I need to learn to use it effectivly.
  • SLHysell
    SLHysell Posts: 247 Member
    I plan to stay the course and enjoy the Holiday season. Continued training for the half-marathon this spring is my highest priority.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    8 pounds down is my goal. I would really like to be in the mid 270s by the end of this month.
  • Bonustools
    Bonustools Posts: 56 Member
    I'd be thrilled with 6 this month!
  • CraigShift
    CraigShift Posts: 69 Member
    My Goal is to bike 1700 miles by the First of the year, I have 1567 now
  • ugenaric1
    ugenaric1 Posts: 33 Member
    I am challening myself to 30days of exercise for the month of December! I need to workout everyday including Sunday so I can see some lost weight and not just inches. 10lbs would be good but I will settle for 8lbs. PLEASE keep me motivated MFP fam! I am in the 300 weight bracket. :neutral_face:
  • Sassiesue86
    Sassiesue86 Posts: 21 Member
    My goal is to lose 4 lbs, gain more muscle, lose more body fat and stay positive about the small changes that have been happening to me for the last 3 months, even though the scale doesn't reflect it. I'm going to florida at the end of the month and would like to feel my best with my 2 kids and family:)