WOW.... 55lbs down and feeling amazing! (with pictures)

Options
ESapone
ESapone Posts: 24 Member
I started my fitness journey back at the end of 2012! Here I am at the end of 2014 and feeling amazing! and even though I have slipped here and there (I am human) and gained a tiny bit back (8lbs), I feel amazing!! I have accomplished so much over these past 2 years. I ran my first 5k, I went on a vacation wearing a two piece, and most importantly I have inspired the people around me to live a healthy lifestyle. My next goal is to lose another 20lbs and run a half marathon! Let's do this!!!

Before... 220ish
etkl8w1nm4yh.jpg

zy5c7x1qtace.jpg

vhpe2e2ys8k3.jpg

NOW! :smile:
d2yx16l4ebb4.jpg

g2m50z7lhthe.jpg

ksqnz73hj8r8.jpg
b08tccvmjmiy.jpg

Replies

• chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • julzwild
    julzwild Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! My jaw dropped as I scrolled down the page to your after pics. Well done!!!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • calichic74
    calichic74 Posts: 43 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Curves for days!!!! You look amazing!!! Congrats!
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
    And I have to ask... what is the story with the first picture? Lol
  • ESapone
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
    And I have to ask... what is the story with the first picture? Lol

Thank you all!! :smile:

I was in Costa Rica, it was a hot spring. The mud was supposed to detox, or something along those lines. lol
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Oh, so lovely.
  • HildieMe
    HildieMe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    At first I didn't even see the monkey in your "after" picture, you look so radiant! Congratulations, you earned it. What is your secret?
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Great work!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    outstanding accomplishments !!!!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    omg you look amazingggg congratulation!!! <3 (*) :# i have the same type of body ,well sort of.. at 280lbs it lost somewhere inside of me :( . if you dont care me asking, can you tell me your start wait?
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I have a similar body type and used to hate my wide hips that stay wide at any weight. Now I look at your photos and see how gorgeous and feminine this body shape is, and how stupid I was to not love it when I had it. You are such an inspiration!
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation!
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    HildieMe wrote: »
    At first I didn't even see the monkey in your "after" picture, you look so radiant! Congratulations, you earned it. What is your secret?

What monkey?? I had to go back to see it. I was busy picking up my jaw seeing her transformation.

What have you been doing??
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Holy Moley!! Great job, and thank you for sharing. This is hugely inspiring for me today!
  • performfully
    performfully Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job!!! How tall are you? I started at a similar weight and can only dream I'll look like your after pic someday! Congratulations!
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    such an inspiration! <3
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Just fantastic!! <3
  • ESapone
    Options
    You look great!! I have a similar body type and used to hate my wide hips that stay wide at any weight. Now I look at your photos and see how gorgeous and feminine this body shape is, and how stupid I was to not love it when I had it. You are such an inspiration!

Embrace your curves! :smile:

karyabc wrote: »
    omg you look amazingggg congratulation!!! <3 (*) :# i have the same type of body ,well sort of.. at 280lbs it lost somewhere inside of me :( . if you dont care me asking, can you tell me your start wait?

I am 5'7" and started off at 220lbs.

HildieMe wrote: »

No secret really. I had to change my whole lifestyle, minimized my portions and cut out a lot of sugar and sodium from my diet. Educating myself about what I was putting in my body was a huge factor in my weight loss.

Also, I started to run and I started to compete with myself week to week. I try to fit in at LEAST a 30 minute workout a day (even if it's something small, like walking my dog)

That feeling of fitting in to a new size pair of jeans helped a bit too, I wanted to experience that over and over :wink:

I hope this helps, Nobody has really asked me how I did it before. :smile:

• missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!