WOW.... 55lbs down and feeling amazing! (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• vlm140
    vlm140 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic! I am 5'6" and I am struggling with weight loss. So great to see these success stories!
  • kbeloved
    kbeloved Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to see your after pictures when looking at the before's because even at 220 your figure was stunning! Seriously beautiful can't wait to see the next "after"! :smile:
  • twalker475
    twalker475 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing, and great job!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Terrific job!
  • druilhetgirl
    druilhetgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey at 220lbs. I really hope to look as good as you do one day.
  • jnc777
    jnc777 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow jaw dropping, you look fab - great job :)
  • kmurphy0403
    kmurphy0403 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Your photos are very motivational :)
  • kwirky112
    kwirky112 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! What a transformation. You look excellent and so happy.
  • sallywolfe1
    Options
    You look great! Your hard work paid off!
  • mkchris
    mkchris Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great job!
  • Smoofalz
    Smoofalz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    Options
    wow girl!! u look awesome!! its totally amazing u got so healthy!2yrs.. &it can be done.. sometimes u often wonder if it'll ever happen on this journey to a new me.. im glad i looked@successful stories.. ive been falling off the wagon&needed to see u before&after.. & know now i can do it!! :) thanks!! CONGRATS.. :)
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
    Gave me motivation :) keep it up
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    brilliant x
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Love those hips.
  • ESapone
    ESapone Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wanted to share what I wrote to all my new friends on MFP, because it runs true for all of you aswell.

"Hi to all my new friends! You have no idea how each and every one of you have inspired me to do more. Lately, I have found myself getting off track with my weight loss. I thought I didn't need MFP! It turns out I was wrong. I need your support, and your motivation and in return I will try my best to do the same. I am back, and stronger than ever. For those of you who called me an inspiration, thank you. But, I am just one person who was determined to change her life for the better, you can do the same! It's okay if you get knocked off course once in a while, that's life! As long as you try to find your way back and not give up. Thank you all for helping ME find my way back. I can't wait to continue on this journey with you all. xoxox"

Thank you all! <3
  • mykaylis
    mykaylis Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    incredible! bravo!
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! YOU look AMAZING!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!