hormone issue???

Options
2»

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    but I will bite ..if you are not losing fat then you are not in calorie deficit, period.
  • taylorblade
    taylorblade Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    OP - didn't you try this a few weeks back and just ignore all the advice you got….?????

No i just said i just started lifting weights. Also i did see my doctor he tested me for my blood sugar and my blood sugar was perfect. Im not diabetic. But he never tested me for my thyroids. Whats funny is now whenever i eat into a surplus i dont gaingain weight or lose weight i just maintain. Because personally think my lepton is low and I tried refeeds and eating into a surplus and guess what??? I'm still craving and its hard to remain in a deficit now and I'm a person with massive willpower and now my will power isnt strong enough anymore. Because the more I ignore and reject my body sends even more ravenous cravings.. Cravings that's hard to ignore.
  • taylorblade
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    OP - didn't you try this a few weeks back and just ignore all the advice you got….?????

No i just said i just started lifting weights. Also i did see my doctor he tested me for my blood sugar and my blood sugar was perfect. Im not diabetic. But he never tested me for my thyroids. Whats funny is now whenever i eat into a surplus i dont gaingain weight or lose weight i just maintain. Because personally think my lepton is low and I tried refeeds and eating into a surplus and guess what??? I'm still craving and its hard to remain in a deficit now and I'm a person with massive willpower and now my will power isnt strong enough anymore. Because the more I ignore and reject my body sends even more ravenous cravings.. Cravings that's hard to ignore.

So I see you're going to start with this again.

Fine. You have a hormone issue. Go to the doctor and get help.
    Hey chill out I'm not here for all of that. I just told him my recent story. Please don't say nothing to me about that alright!

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Taylor your opening is not clear. If it is hormone related only a blood test from a doctor can tell you this. This is a recurring thread from you. You are not going to get the answer from anyone here.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'm going to suggest you go back to your doctor. Best of luck
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    keep lifting weights and eating in a deficit..

if you have a hormonal issue go see a Dr..

end thread/
  • taylorblade
    Options
    Will do everyone! Thank you! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    If you aren't consistent, don't expect results.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png[/quote]