35 pounds gone in 2 months

I still have a ways to go but I feel like a different person after just 35 pounds gone. The pictures on the left were taken October 3rd, 2014 and the pictures on the right were taken today. I was so embarrassed the day those before pictures were taken so you all are the first to ever see them. <3ozoqwbtfquy7.jpg
qb91r1v9drss.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Wow!! You look great!!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Are you sure that's only 35 lbs?!!! It looks like so much more! You are beautiful in both pictures, but my - what a difference!!! Congrats!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    What a difference two months can make! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    AWESOME!!! That 35 lbs made such a difference! You're looking fabulous!
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    It's amazing what a difference 35 lbs can make.
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    kjurassic wrote: »
    Are you sure that's only 35 lbs?!!! It looks like so much more! You are beautiful in both pictures, but my - what a difference!!! Congrats!

This exactly! Great work :)
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    nicely done
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Incredible!! Great work.....keep it up!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Agree with others. Looks like 55 lbs lost. Great job !
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    wow, well done, you look great
  • Hope2036
    Hope2036 Posts: 23 Member
    I read that you did the Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping. All the programs look like calorie burners and body changers. Which one did you do? Good for you...take control now and you will succeed. Combining the calorie reduction and extreme exercise has made the difference in such a short time frame. Keep it up.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    You look fantabulous! ! And like you lost more than that!! Great work!!
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Hope2036 wrote: »
    I read that you did the Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping. All the programs look like calorie burners and body changers. Which one did you do? Good for you...take control now and you will succeed. Combining the calorie reduction and extreme exercise has made the difference in such a short time frame. Keep it up.

I am doing Farrell's. I'm about to finish up week 8 out of 10. I am following the diet exactly as suggested with tweaks from my coach and it is working better than anything I've ever tried before. I also am toning and building muscle faster than I've ever done before because of the 6 days a week workouts. I'm just blown away at how well FXB works!

• hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    You look amazing!
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    WOW! That's 35 pounds? It looks like you lost a LOT more than that to me! Amazing work!
  • missuswells
    missuswells Posts: 35 Member
    Awesome!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Wow! You look gorgeous!
  • tntmom17
    tntmom17 Posts: 30 Member
    awesome!
  • sdiver7
    sdiver7 Posts: 7 Member
    Amazing. In addition, the look of confidence is very apparent! Keep up the good work!
  • KaraStack2013
    KaraStack2013 Posts: 27 Member
    amazing- great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!