5'4" ladies....what's your goal weight? Or those that have hit it pics?

Options
erinl84
erinl84 Posts: 90 Member
Just looking for motivation pics and an idea of what is a good looking weight. I've hit it before at 121 but people said it was too thin so just curious.

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a set weight goal. My goal right now is to get to a normal BMI (147 pounds as I'm 5'4.5"), and then see how I feel. I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to start lifting.

I started in April at 232.3

xtk0p9s3e02i.jpg

And I weighed in this AM at 172.0 (though this photo is a week or so old already)

sazvi0pwqm1o.jpg

I feel like I look good at the weight I am now (though, I thought I looked okay at 232 so there's that). But with insulin resistance and diabetes in my family, a healthy BMI is really important to me. In the back of my mind I think about 135 a lot, but who knows?

So I'm not any help at all, probably :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for around 130lbs. That may or may not change.

This is were I'm currently at: (Well...Nov 19 anyway)
    hppmmmo6zvo0.jpg
    yi4lzrd01i9r.jpg (Nov 10)

This is my first goal:
    ivd5vlr3cak5.jpg
    qiuzp4zmy8pg.jpg

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I weigh 118 / give or take a pound. I'm happy.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I started at 163 but I think I had already lost some weight in my before picture, and I'm sucking in. 139 in the second picture. It seems so heavy compared to what a lot of 5'4" women aim for but I'm really only looking to get down to

Before
    6bpnilohy3z1.jpg

During
    4vhimfka04d9.jpg

Current (almost done, possibly)
    9whjlmne4kj2.jpg
  • heyjude345
    heyjude345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'd be happy at 145ish, which I know is heavy for 5'4". I'm 182 now and in the best shape of my life, so I can't imagine how great I'll feel even smaller!
  • AmmB23
    AmmB23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm at 209 right now (already 10 pounds down!) and my goal weight is 145. I felt healthy at 145 and liked how I looked
  • arditarose
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I started at 163 but I think I had already lost some weight in my before picture, and I'm sucking in. 139 in the second picture. It seems so heavy compared to what a lot of 5'4" women aim for but I'm really only looking to get down to

Before
    6bpnilohy3z1.jpg

During
    4vhimfka04d9.jpg

Current (almost done, possibly)
    9whjlmne4kj2.jpg

My computer went wonky. I'm 139 in the last picture and will probably only get down to 135 before I stop.
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm dead on 5'4. Initially my goal weight was 140lbs but it's now dropped to 125lbs.
    If you type "what will I look like weight loss" in to google, I'm pretty sure it's the first link, and it's a website that let's you enter your height and rough goal weight and it'll show you 100's of pictures of women the same size as you at your goal weight. That's how I decided on 125 but it'll all depend on how I feel when I'm at it.
  • amylhatch5
    amylhatch5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4! I started at 280 (size 24). I'm 227 right now (size 18). When I was 183 I was in a 15/17 jean size. I want to get down to 170 then figure out what is realistic for me from there. I would like to get into a 12, but I'm not sure what weight I would be at to get into those. Probably 155ish. I have hips and a booty. Lol
  • amylhatch5
    amylhatch5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    http://www.modelmydiet.com/

I googled what the person above me was talking about and found this link! Pretty neat!
  • arditarose
    edited December 2014
    Options
    amylhatch5 wrote: »
    http://www.modelmydiet.com/

I googled what the person above me was talking about and found this link! Pretty neat!

Interesting, there was a bigger change between 139 and 135 then there was 125 and 120

Edited to say I did this wrong: I have a fever and am a little slow haha. I don't know about this simulator actually.
  • cchierighini
    cchierighini Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 I got down to 140 from 210 last year but have sadly put on so I'm now 160 and trying to get back to last year's weight
  • Rose6300
    Rose6300 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I don't really qualify since I'm 5'6", but my personal experience has been that I am happy in the weight range prescribed by the old fashioned weight charts, like this one http://www.assessmentpsychology.com/metlife.htm or alternatively, that old fashioned formula that states "100 pounds for the first 5 feet, 5 pounds for each inch over that". My frame is pretty small and I have trouble putting on muscle, which is probably why I feel best at these lighter weights. I dieted down from 172 to 128 in eight months.
  • WEAVERTA
    Options
    138-148, currently 195.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" - I went from 178 to 128. My goal was 125 - but I'm happy at 128. I think 125 might be too thin - 3 lbs can be a lot - depending of your frame and how much you have to lose.
    -
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Sorry it was actually the second link down. Here it is

http://www.whatwillilooklike.com

It's really interesting!
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. My profile picture shows my weight differences - in the first picture I was around 175. The second picture is earlier this year at about 144. I've gained between 5-8 pounds since then, although I'm still happy with the way I look. My ultimate goal is probably between 135-140.
    I have always had solid legs and a big booty, so anything less than that would be tough for me, I think.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    5'4. Currently 155/156ish. Heaviest was around 175. My goal is around 120. I've been 130-135 before and still looked a little heavy then. Despite being an hourglass, I have a small frame so I can get away with being lighter and still having a 'figure' but look rather too 'fleshy' at the heavier end of healthy.

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I like my weight to hover around 115-116, size 0. There is a back pic in my profile.
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    145 was my initial goal weight before I started and I'm not changing that yet. I'm at 160 now. Started at 210 in April
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!