5'4" ladies....what's your goal weight? Or those that have hit it pics?

Options

Replies

• miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my 128 goal is only because I dance and it's for aesthetic reasons related to that only. Otherwise I'm happy with my health.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I liked myself best at 130 lbs. But I would be happy with 160 too (if my BF% was on the low side).
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Otterluv wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Still so many 5'4" girls wanting to get into the 120s! Seems way too hard for me.

It's totally not my goal. I'm looking more at the 145-150 range. By holding onto this LBM I've worked so hard for, it should leave me close to the size I'm wanting, fingers crossed!

150 was my first goal! Once I got there I wasn't ready to stop. I was having fun, took it to 145 then 140. Now I'm shooting for 135 but damn is it hard for me.
  • arangetram14
    Options
    Hi! I just joined so I don't have a pic up yet, but I am 142 and wanna go down to 125
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i am 5foot 3. you can creep my pics. i was at exactly 150 in the pics :smile:
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    First goal is 145. After that I will see where I land.
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I would like to get to around 9 stone I think. What are your thoughts now? xx
  • sohmui
    sohmui Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and was 147 lbs. Aimed to be 120 but shot past it and now 113-114. Happy at that weight and now on maintenance. Sometimes I put on a couple of pounds and then lose them again without trying, so I'm pretty static.
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am aiming for 123. This is the site I go by..the site shows ALL of the formulas to show what your weight should be and you can choose out of all of them what you prefer as ideal weight.
    http://www.calculator.net/ideal-weight-calculator.html

Oh and I just started Insanity 3 days ago so I hope I reach my goal.
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 in the 150's. Aiming for high 130's/low 140's. I have a large frame and I plan on doing mostly strength in 2015, so I'm not expecting to lose. I don't nessesarily have a goal other than the lift heavier than I've ever lifted in my life this year.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Otterluv wrote: »
    Still so many 5'4" girls wanting to get into the 120s! Seems way too hard for me.

It's totally not my goal. I'm looking more at the 145-150 range. By holding onto this LBM I've worked so hard for, it should leave me close to the size I'm wanting, fingers crossed!

150 was my first goal! Once I got there I wasn't ready to stop. I was having fun, took it to 145 then 140. Now I'm shooting for 135 but damn is it hard for me.
    This may be what happens with me as well. But, I'm trying to be flexible. I'm still 50lbs. away from 150, so it's difficult to say where it will land me, body comp wise. I have no idea.
  • 30down_bali2015
    Options
    Im 5ft4.5 Id like to get down to 120-130lbs. I wouldn't mind it being a higher number, provided i had the muscle to go with it. id like to get to a size 10! (us size 8)
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    im just shy off 5'4", I started at 199lbs! and lost all the way down to 112 at my thinnest, check out my pics in my prof if you wanna have a look at the difference. i think theres a couple of fat/progress pics.

(unfortunatley i have gained weight and need to lose a whopping 40lbs to get back down to my former glory. AGAIN :(
  • alysnyder
    alysnyder Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I feel best between 135 and 145. When I'm lighter than 135, I feel like I lose muscle and am weaker.
  • cummingscb
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 4.5 inches. I was at 236, and now am at 155. I'm a healthy size 8 in most stores. In high school, when I was a cross country runner, I was 130-135 and a healthy size 4/6. I think if I could hit 145, I would be satisfied, and achieve a normal BMI and a size that would allow me to run without putting too much wear and tear on my joints. I am densely built and weigh more than I look. Most people looking at me when I weigh 160 think that I weigh about 140 lbs. Your muscle density is something that you just don't have any control over!
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I was 121 lbs at my lightest but I was still around 25% body fat and I had plenty of fat to lose mainly on my thighs and upper arms. I think it really depends on your body composition, I'm now 146.5 lbs and very flabby, carrying way too much fat (around 35%) so I am now at the start of my weight loss journey. I realise that for some people it seems unrealistic to be 117 lbs which is my current goal but I have several friends who are my height and around that weight and look perfect, not too thin but lean. If I could strip off my body fat and gain some muscle tone and end up at 125 lbs that's fine but I am aiming for 117. The problem I have generally is that when I lose weight it goes off my face, waist and boobs first which are the areas I really don't want it to go from!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    erinl84 wrote: »
    Just looking for motivation pics and an idea of what is a good looking weight. I've hit it before at 121 but people said it was too thin so just curious.

I'm 5' 4" and started at 179 lbs. My goal is 149 lbs. I figure that when I get there I can decide to go lower.
    I don't think I would go below around 125 though. I've weighed less than that and I felt best at 125.
  • gmiller124
    gmiller124 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    erinl84 wrote: »
    Just looking for motivation pics and an idea of what is a good looking weight. I've hit it before at 121 but people said it was too thin so just curious.

I'm 5' 4" and started at 179 lbs. My goal is 149 lbs. I figure that when I get there I can decide to go lower.
    I don't think I would go below around 125 though. I've weighed less than that and I felt best at 125.

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    5'4" (small frame). Looking for 110. I feel best and look better in my clothes at this weight but right now I am 116 and feel pretty good.. I am staying here for a while since I just bought new clothes over Christmas...
  • mooseflute
    mooseflute Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 66 years old and 5'4". I started at 191, currently weigh 168 and my goal is 150.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!