5'4" ladies....what's your goal weight? Or those that have hit it pics?

Options

Replies

• bluejade16
    bluejade16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and aiming for 115. Currently at 122 and each pound is a sloooooow struggle (about 0.5lbs a week). Aiming for a decrease in 3-4% body fat from the initial percentage by the time I get to 115 (aka hopefully not losing muscle). Trendweight tells me I'll get to my goal weight by July 1st - it seems so long away for a measly 7 pounds.
  • skinnygirldc
    skinnygirldc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bluejade16 wrote: »
    I'm 5'3 and aiming for 115. Currently at 122 and each pound is a sloooooow struggle (about 0.5lbs a week). Aiming for a decrease in 3-4% body fat from the initial percentage by the time I get to 115 (aka hopefully not losing muscle). Trendweight tells me I'll get to my goal weight by July 1st - it seems so long away for a measly 7 pounds.

Ditto this! I'm 5'3" and my goal is about 118. (I started at 128, but it's taking forever!) I'm in my mid-40s.

I think I look best at a muscular 118-120, size 4. In the past, I've been as low as 108 (way too thin for me) and as high as 136 (too squishy in the hips).
  • ktothema
    ktothema Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5, ad currently 125lb. Started at 209lb.
    r22bos6nkso8.jpg
  • bethmeek27
    bethmeek27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ktothema wrote: »
    I'm 5'4.5, ad currently 125lb. Started at 209lb.
    r22bos6nkso8.jpg
    Very impressive! Great job!
  • stevesgirl824
    stevesgirl824 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal weight is between 155-165.
  • WW_Jude_V2
    WW_Jude_V2 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    5' 4 1/2" and almost 56 years old. I started out around 200lbs. First goal was 150lbs. Hit that and decided to stop trying to lose until I got comfortable with it.

About two years later I was ready to lose the rest. I went down to 128lbs but that triggered more than a few of my co-workers coming to me privately to ask if I was ill! Oops - obviously went a little overboard. When you're built small, just a few pounds can make a huge difference in your looks.

My goal is anywhere between 132 and 135. I bounce up and down within that range and no one is taking me aside at work anymore so it must be good :smiley:
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4 1/2" 25 years old and started above 185 now I am floating around 155 and would like to get down to 140 or a size 8 whatever feels better. The first picture I am at my heaviest I wouldn't even step on a scale so who knows how much I weighed the next I would say I'm 180 something in the third I am 160 from last summer and the 4th I am 155 from 2 weeks ago. pqpo3xh50ctk.jpg
  • bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have a very vague goal of 120 - bearing in mind I don't carry a lot of weight in my chest! Right now I'm hovering around 124, give or take a lb or two, so I'm nearly there. But I'm not in a position to visit a gym and hit the weights at the moment, so I'm hoping once I can get there I'll get rid of those final few wibbly bits that insist on hanging out around my hips... and then maybe I'll aim to start putting the lbs back on in muscle ;)
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm 5' 4.5" and weigh 185. My goal is 125-130.
  • beccam83
    beccam83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 (currently 150lbs) and always seemed to maintain weight well at 125-130lbs. So that's my aim. Let myself go lower than that before and that's when it became an obsession for me. I'm knowing my limits this time around! Good luck x
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4".5
    Currently I weigh 112. I'd be happy with anywhere from 110-120. I'd like to gain a few pounds in muscle though.
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    cnjxp24lkgja.jpg

5'4.5"-5'5"
    I went from 161lbs to 125lbs! I hit my goal yesterday!
    :smiley:
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My initial goal was 135 lbs, I'm currently 136.6 lbs so I'm probably going to set a new goal of 125-130 lbs :)
  • jaysiekemso
    jaysiekemso Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    erinl84 wrote: »
    Just looking for motivation pics and an idea of what is a good looking weight. I've hit it before at 121 but people said it was too thin so just curious.

I went from 28% BF to 19% BF in about 5 months. Still not happy with my body so im still working hard on it :) im also 5"4 v8fmyhv61xiv.jpg
    0z65dd434ut4.jpg

• maryann123115
    maryann123115 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm an inch taller at 5'5" :) and currently 158lbs. My first major goal is 150lbs but am thinking 130-135 will be a good place for me to maintain. The first collage I had lost 63lbs and the second is most current and a total loss of 77lbs so far.
    bw0zfhetu702.jpg
    020cnraudwds.jpg
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm dead on 5'4. Initially my goal weight was 140lbs but it's now dropped to 125lbs.
    If you type "what will I look like weight loss" in to google, I'm pretty sure it's the first link, and it's a website that let's you enter your height and rough goal weight and it'll show you 100's of pictures of women the same size as you at your goal weight. That's how I decided on 125 but it'll all depend on how I feel when I'm at it.

omg im obssessed with this website now woow
  • spittsdykstra
    spittsdykstra Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and just returned from a workout session where I discussed this very issue with my trainer! She did a calculation of my goal weight based on target body mass index. My goal weight is 150 but we discussed that I want to go down to 145 so I have 5 pounds to play with. I have lost 26 pounds and have 30 to go. Just broke through another "decade" to get below 180. I wanted to comment on target weight because I think muscle mass may be a factor in how realistic 120 is for a woman of this height. I just think of the fact that I was 118 when I hit my height of 5'4" as a teen. After that, I was always very athletic and I am very muscular. When I got married, I weighed 130 and was a size 6-8. Because of my athletic build, I don't think I could get back down to the 120 range. Just a thought. I think we all need to take our build into consideration in setting the best goals.
  • jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" - I went from 178 to 128. My goal was 125 - but I'm happy at 128. I think 125 might be too thin - 3 lbs can be a lot - depending of your frame and how much you have to lose.
    -

That is such a great resource!!
  • Sunshine48205
    Sunshine48205 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 my goal weight is 145-150. There's nothing wrong with being smaller I just prefer to be a bit thicker then 110-130.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm a somewhere around 5'3", I've already lost about 60 lbs but I'd like to lose at least another 70 or so, see how that looks and decide from there. I am really muscular as I lift heavy so heck it might even be less. I'm going for a look and feel and not so much a weight I guess. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!