I'm gonna say it out loud (don't care if I get coal in my stocking)

Options
MaxPower0102
MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
I am SO SICK of Christmas music!!!!!!!!!! We play XM radio here in the office. 2 days a week is Christmas music, 2 says a week is Country Christmas Music.

To quote one of the funniest men to ever live: I am beginning to lose my cherub-like demeanor.

Nothing gets me OUT of the Christmas spirit quicker than Mariah Carey or the utterly profound reminder from the Beach Boys that Christmas comes this time each year (really???? I hadn't realized that!!!!!!!)

Replies

• MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAAAAAAAS...IS YOUUUUUU!!

*runs away*
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    It would be one thing if stations added a few seasonal songs in throughout the day instead of playing it from Thanksgiving until New Years.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Working in a grocery store during my college days ruined a lot of Christmas songs for me. I can't stand hearing "Wonderful Christmastime" anymore.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    I'd not shed a single tear if I never heard another Christmas song agian.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    "Baby It's Cold Outside!"
  • playtime69
    Options
    Come here and get warm. ;-)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    country christmas songs are pretty bad...

i rather listen to the chipmunks christmas
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Working in a grocery store during my college days ruined a lot of Christmas songs for me. I can't stand hearing "Wonderful Christmastime" anymore.

I heard "Wonderful Christmastime" TWICE in the first 3.5 hours we had Christmas music on in my office. I wake up every single morning hoping that it's December 26th. That song was ruined for the entire earth the day it was recorded - it's an abomination.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    country christmas songs are pretty bad...

i rather listen to the chipmunks christmas

I wish my store would play The Twelve Pains Of Christmas.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime. Jab a pencil in my ears!!!!!
  • forkofpower
    forkofpower Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    There are only two Xmas songs I dislike (Santa Baby and Baby It's Cold Outside), and one I absolutely loathe (The Christmas Shoes). IMO, the Christmas Shoes is not only the worst holiday song, it's one of the worst songs of all time in any genre.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    And I thought I was the only one. I get called Scrooge constantly because I cannot stand Christmas music.
  • _Southern_Comfort_
    Options
    I am SO SICK of Christmas music!!!!!!!!!! We play XM radio here in the office. 2 days a week is Christmas music, 2 says a week is Country Christmas Music.

To quote one of the funniest men to ever live: I am beginning to lose my cherub-like demeanor.

Nothing gets me OUT of the Christmas spirit quicker than Mariah Carey or the utterly profound reminder from the Beach Boys that Christmas comes this time each year (really???? I hadn't realized that!!!!!!!)

Bah, humbug!

Every time a bell rings, an angel gets her wings.
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Santa Baby is the worst. And Feliz Navidad a close runner up
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I love me some Christmas music! o:) I am fortunate to have my own office and I play a Pandora station with my selected Christmas songs on it....makes it so much nicer to hear the songs you love, form the artists you like and only when you want them :)
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I get so irritated with it, because they start playing it the week of Thanksgiving. By Christmas, I'm so out of the mood.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I'm on the naughty list already so I have no prob admitting I hate listening to Christmas music!!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lol, im playing xmas songs on the hulu fireplace thingy right now. Then the car is tuned to the station with the xmas songs. They get a little repetitive and desperate in their choices. Theres a song that sounds like it might be bing crosby and it sounds like someone made it up while they were drunk. One of those songs with words where they dont even fit.

Except for that wacky song i realy like xmas music and start it as soon as its offered on radio or hulu....but then again i have the option to turn it off whenever I want.
  • laurasuzie3
    laurasuzie3 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    J6BBgsjsTDgu4.gif