Any special spices or sauces to give chicken, fish, beef alittle boost of flavor

Options
13»

Replies

• MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    SauteExpress has blocks I throw into the pan with some water

I bet these are good...

You can make your own...

Single guy, cooking for 1 after a long day at the office and then the gym? If Land O'Lakes wants to give me Garlic & Herb, Italian Herb, Lemon Pepper, Teriyaki, or Southwest Seasoning ready to throw in a sauté pan, I'll take it!!!!!!
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I make containers of spice mixes (southwest, greek, italian, blackening...) and keep them on hand so, depending on my mood, they're ready to go.
  • Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Turmeric is a great mood enhancer that has also had results in reducing certain types of cancer cells! I put it on some of my food just for the former, the latter is a bonus lol

http://monash.edu/news/show/spice-up-your-memory

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    SauteExpress has blocks I throw into the pan with some water

I bet these are good...

You can make your own...

Single guy, cooking for 1 after a long day at the office and then the gym? If Land O'Lakes wants to give me Garlic & Herb, Italian Herb, Lemon Pepper, Teriyaki, or Southwest Seasoning ready to throw in a sauté pan, I'll take it!!!!!!
    Before I got married I was single, i had a crock pot and just kept it rolling making all that stuff for me. ;)

I ran my own ad agency, was a radio and club dj and took classes for S&Gs. It was sub 1 hour a week of work. Easily.

I know, I know... shut up Dave... lol.
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I love the little saute express squares! Also I usually make a big batch of shredded chicken and then toss it in various sauces (ie: buffalo and bbq). I love to play with various marinades as well. I use a great one for steak with chipotle chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper and some lime juice... OMG
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much, at least now I can have alittle variety!