100 pounds down!

Options

Replies

• hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Is it weird to say that I'm proud of someone I haven't met? Anyway, I'm proud of you!
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most inspiring things I have ever seen posted on this site. Thank you so much for sharing your success with all of us. You are an inspiration, and a HUGE congratulations to you!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done honey!!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an achievement, especially considering the physical challenges you've had to contend with!

I'm curious, since you are the same age, height and current weight as my SO... what is your daily calorie goal? He occasionally mentions wanting to drop about 30 lbs and has looked at various online calculators and the numbers seem to be all over the place.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks for sharing :) You are an inspiration to all!!
  • cexley67
    cexley67 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.

ythannah, my current is 1,730. That number doesn't include anything that I could 'earn' with exercising (although, I don't use the exercise calories, ever).

• tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, mr - all the best for the future x
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Wow! The change is amazing. Great work!
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for sharing
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yay! Well done :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your success!
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement - you look so well!
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow. You took your life back into your own hands and you are your own champion now! I think that is what helps when it comes to motivation....knowing tha you just HAVE to if you want things to change. You just HAVE to, no other way to it! Congratulations on your amazing achievement and on not making excuses in spite of the difficulty you have due to your feet!!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :) you look great
  • jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! You are so right about getting your mind right. It's one link in this that can't be missing!
  • slinky68
    slinky68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done, you deserve a pat on the back!
  • IndigoSue13
    IndigoSue13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Your story is very inspiring. :)
  • rebolaugh
    rebolaugh Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Congratulations to you on all you have achieved!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,369 Member
    Options
    cexley67 wrote: »
    ythannah, my current is 1,730. That number doesn't include anything that I could 'earn' with exercising (although, I don't use the exercise calories, ever).

Thanks for responding... that number seems ridiculously low for men your height, but I guess the proof is in the success.

Wow, my poor guy is easily eating double that on a daily basis.
  • DonT58
    DonT58 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job. I was 310 then 281 when I started MFP. I've been losing almost 3 lbs. a week with a calorie deficit of 1000 and like you never adding in my exercise calories. I've got nearly 50 lb. more to go. At my goal of 190 lbs. the maintenance calories are about 2200 - somewhere along the line I'm going to have to either adjust the deficit or start adding exercise calories. I'm at 1510 right now and 4 or 5 days a week a need almost every one of them. I can't imagine being able to eat less than 1450 calories on a day to day basis.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!