Can't #2

Options
124»

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    5tgjjbz7bkks.png

Hahahahahaha! I would totally use this method if I could find red dye #40 free, sugar free gummies. I have absolutely nothing against sugar, its just the sugar free have the laxative effect due to the Sorbitol.

For those who take magnesium, it is just the standard magnesium citrate you get in the vitamin isle? And everyday or just as needed? I used to take magnesium to easy some asthma symptoms (not as good as mag sulfate but surprisingly it did help). Thankfully I have been able to come off all asthma meds. Anyway, back on track lol, since I know mag is safe for me I might try this the next time things get backed up.
  • tbranch3634
    Options
    I use an herbal supplement- Cascara Sagrada- I buy it at GNC it is very inexpensive and it works the same day. I take it about three days per week just to help keep things on track.
  • anastasiaobrien
    anastasiaobrien Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just go buy some Fibercon and mix it in whatever you like to drink - it is not harsh, it is tasteless and it leaves no residue - it's a fiber supplement as opposed to a laxative and it works.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Yep magnesium has been the only thing that works for me consistently

Ditto. And keeping an eye on heavily processed "starchy" carbs.