NSVs anyone??

Options
12346»

Replies

• StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Just dropped off my engagement ring to be resized down!
  • alglenn2013
    alglenn2013 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at myself now, but yesterday was no laughing matter! I was so upset that I hadn't seen any change in the scale in 2 weeks and I was complaining to my hubby that I was getting discouraged, and all my hard work seemed to be doing nothing, so I took my measurements. I hadn't had a chance to check them against MFP until this morning and it showed a 4 inch drop! Feeling great today! On the bad side. My favorite pair of shorts from last year barely stays on my hips anymore. *sigh* :wink:
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I stayed up too late last night watching a movie with my currently at home college kids. Got up and went to the gym this morning anyway! It was one of those tough workouts both mentally and physically, 5th workout this week and overtired. You know it's going to be a loooong workout when you are telling yourself you are 1/12 of the way through. In the past, I would have psyched myself out and quit early. But NOT today. I was determined to do every minute and I did.
  • Bwneyegirl
    Bwneyegirl Posts: 28
    Options
    Sorry but i still dont know the meaning of NSV????:embarassed:
  • ellend17
    ellend17 Posts: 58
    Options
    I tried on all my summer clothes before packing them for my holiday (which is next week yay!) after assuming they would all fit the same as when i took them on my holiday this time last year.

ALL of them are noticeably big - skirts that were tight when i bought them now sit perfectly on my hips, or are loose around the waist - so loose that i dared to try them on with a bralet and show off a little midriff, which i never ever thought i would be comfortable doing!

Well done on all the NSVs, so motivational! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!