What is your typical dessert?

Options
micheleb15
micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
I have to have dessert everyday. I would lose the food battle if I didn't have something sweet after dinner. Usually I have a mini ice cream cone from Trader Joe's for 80 calories or a rice krispie bar. What do you have for dessert? I feel the need to branch out and get some good ideas for sweets so I don't become a one trick pony. What do you have?

If you're capable of resisting sweets, good for you, but I look forward to my ice cream every night.

Replies

• EmoJew
    EmoJew Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have greek yoghurt a lot. Or fruit. But as a treat i make high fat protein bars sometimes. Chocolate!
  • Michaelsdin
    Michaelsdin Posts: 146
    Options
    i like vanilla greek yogurt with just about anything fruit. Also iv done a chocolate protein cupcake with cool whip and marshmellow mixed for frosting. VERY good
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Glass of red wine and dark chocolate, or a night cap.
  • lindseygibeault
    Options
    When I started my Journey I cut out all the bad sweets and foods that I loved and craved for far too long. I now enjoy Sugar Free Jello or Pudding topped with lite whip cream. Its sweet and satisfying!
  • BreakingOath
    BreakingOath Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ice cream or Oreos. Or cake. Or candy. Maybe an ice cream Oreo cake topped with Reeses.
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'd have a some poptarts or some Ben & Jerry's ice cream to hit my carb and fat macros
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Usually Breyer's or Edy's ice cream and/or a Krispy Kreme donut.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I have to have dessert everyday.

You mean I WANT to have dessert everyday. No problem if it fits in your budget but you don't HAVE to have dessert.
  • geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A glass of wine and a pickle, dill or kosher, or Wheaties and 2% milk.:drinker:
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I eat full fat yogurt with organic granola every night
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Make a bruleed banana and top it with some nutella or pb powder and serve that over ice cream
  • shellbatronic
    shellbatronic Posts: 193
    Options
    I eat a relatively late dinner so I try to avoid the sweet craves, but when I just gotta have something I adore these frozen banana slices from Trader Joes. They're called "gone bananas", covered in chocolate, and you can take out just a piece or two at a time so it's low investment macro-wise.
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    http://www.yoomoo.com/how-do-yoo-moo/

^^this^^ I'm totally addicted to the frozen yogurt!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't have dessert too often, but when I do....like strawberry shortcake or some ice cream with hot fudge
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I usually have a serving of one of these most nights:

Trader Joes - Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds (perfect combination of sweet and salty)
    Trader Joes - Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries (not the liquid filled kind, they are dried bing cherries covered in dark chocolate)

Or, if I need more protein at the end of the day:

Low-fat cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon (tastes similar to rice pudding).
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    A bowl of raspberries with a bit of cream sprinkled with sugar. omg YUUuUUuUUmmm
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Watermelon when it's in season, an organic fruit popsicle, or frozen yogurt if I'm really craving it.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Rainbow sherbet or, if I can get away with it....Dairy Queen vanilla dipped cone.

I also have one small piece (one square) of dark chocolate every night as I turn out the lights in bed, lol. The box / bar is in my bedside table. :)
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    2 cups of ice cream...

everyday....
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    i dont eat dessert.