What is your typical dessert?

Options

Replies

• gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream still, or cookies, or cake. When my calories allow. Every night though I have a cup of Greek yogurt with a scoop of protein powder. lately I have been using chocolate flavor pp so it is like pudding. I add fruit sometimes, or even marshmallows or chocolate chips. yum!
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Ice cream or a couple squares of dark chocolate. Not everyday, though, usually just a few nights a week.
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I don't really do dessert but when I do it's BEER!
  • MadisonLeo
    MadisonLeo Posts: 89
    Options
    Planters Energy Mix Peanut Butter. Right now my favorite is the Berry Nut. 2 tablespoons is only 180 calories and I try to eat it with my daily apple...but sometimes I just eat it by itself. SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i still eat candy (I love Dove's dark chocolate sea salt caramel promises) 1 square is 40 calories! I also have an awful sweet tooth so I have a piece of cake every now and again (2-3x a month). But mostly dark chocolate satisfies my sweet tooth. I also make killer smoothies with strawberries, bananas, spinach, avacado, 1 tbs of PB, and a splash of fat free milk. It's about 320 calories, loaded with viatmins, and tastes AMAZING!!!!
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Greek Yoghurt with some dark chocolate melted in to it with honey and dried/fresh fruit. Started having this most days. I avoid most processed food but feel if I allow myself a bit of dark chocolate every day it cuts the cravings.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with fruit, dark chocolate, or an ice cream sandwich. Sometimes bourbon counts as dessert.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Make a bruleed banana and top it with some nutella or pb powder and serve that over ice cream

I want this now. :grumble:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i like skinny cow mint icecream sadwiches sometimes- 150 cals
    popsicles
    strawberries
    100 cal cookie packs
    canned fruit
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I bake a lot of homemade goods, so usually I'll have a portion of whatever I baked that day. Usually cookies or cheesecake. Today I baked oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies. If I don't bake, I have ice cream or gelato.

If I don't have enough calories saved I'll have a sugar free dark chocolate mousse cup, crumble up a mini heath bar, mix it up and top it with sugar free whipped topping.

I get cranky if I don't have something sweet.
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Ice cream or Oreos. Or cake. Or candy. Maybe an ice cream Oreo cake topped with Reeses.
    drooling.....
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Depends on how many calories I have left. Usually CHOCOLATE in some shape or form :tongue:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I have a stash of Sprout's bulk chocolate covered toffee pieces in the cupboard that I get into when I have extra calories at the end of the day. Or if I'm low on calories, I always keep a handful of sugar free pudding cups in the fridge when I need something cold and chocolatey. Or sometimes just a handful of almonds.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I usually have cocoa roast almonds, either alone or with strawberries. Sometimes I'll have roasted almods and candy if I have a lot of calories left at the end of the day.
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    Usually nothing, but we have this tasty pomegranate and tangerine sherbet in the house right now and sometimes I can't help myself, I'll go well out of my way just so I can fit a cup or two of it into my calorie budget. I live in the desert, ice cream is part of how I survive the summer months! I weakened and bought some chai and ginger cookie ice cream last month, but I'm trying to stick to lower-fat options or skip dessert completely.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Depending on what my macros look like determines which brand. And if I have room, I'll toast a Pop Tart to sit under the ice cream.
  • Gigi_92
    Gigi_92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I take 2 or 3 egg whites and whisk them until stiff. (by hand, 2 minute cardio haha!) Then I add about 50 grams of greek yoghurt, sometimes one teaspoon of stevia, and whisk again. Finally add some very dark, chopped up chocolate (I don't like lighter chocolate but I guess it would work as well) and mix again. The result is a huuuuuge bowl (like 0.5L) of stracciatella yoghurt mousse which totals about 85 calories depending on how much chocolate you throw in there.

And it is delicious.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Make a bruleed banana and top it with some nutella or pb powder and serve that over ice cream
    Mmmm...that sounds delish!! :tongue:
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I take 2 or 3 egg whites and whisk them until stiff. (by hand, 2 minute cardio haha!) Then I add about 50 grams of greek yoghurt, sometimes one teaspoon of stevia, and whisk again. Finally add some very dark, chopped up chocolate (I don't like lighter chocolate but I guess it would work as well) and mix again. The result is a huuuuuge bowl (like 0.5L) of stracciatella yoghurt mousse which totals about 85 calories depending on how much chocolate you throw in there.

And it is delicious.

Holy cow! I'm copying this!! Thanks!
  • Bajiggity
    Bajiggity Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ice cream!