Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Come to MFP, they said.. There are kitten GIFs, they said..

Options

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,963 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    uYqZ5wd.gif
    Memory lane... I remember feeding my ladies when they were wee kittehs. Feral mama was killed by a car. Cat rescue captured all of the kittehs and my ladies were the last two left... so small, they had to be handfed like this. Key difference... my ladies were both flea-ridden and had 'crusty' eyes... I was worried they might not make it.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    UncleMac wrote: »
    uYqZ5wd.gif
    Memory lane... I remember feeding my ladies when they were wee kittehs. Feral mama was killed by a car. Cat rescue captured all of the kittehs and my ladies were the last two left... so small, they had to be handfed like this. Key difference... my ladies were both flea-ridden and had 'crusty' eyes... I was worried they might not make it.

Bless you! I have bottle and syringe fed many tiny babies. I'm glad your girls made it. <3
  • UncleMac
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    uYqZ5wd.gif

Bless you! I have bottle and syringe fed many tiny babies. I'm glad your girls made it. <3
    One upside of getting them so small is they didn't develop some of the behavioural issues sometimes associated with feral cats. The ladies ended up being a lovely pair of companions.
  • UncleMac
    Options
    Kittens-Playing-With-Newtons-Cradle.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    0pk45up.gif
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    P09txRD.gif
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ly7zr98aJI1rni8ajo1_500.gif
  • smantha32
    Options
    uYqZ5wd.gif

One upside of getting them so small is they didn't develop some of the behavioural issues sometimes associated with feral cats. The ladies ended up being a lovely pair of companions.

Yeah it's hit or miss with ferals.
  • smantha32
    Options
    200.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    200.gif
    "Dude, I thought you had my back until you stood there and let me get jumped by that... that... squirrel!!"
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    IT"S FRIDAY!!!
    giphy.gif
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    dancecat.gif~c200
  • smantha32
    Options
    200.gif
    "Dude, I thought you had my back until you stood there and let me get jumped by that... that... squirrel!!"

You can just see him thinking "WTF"!
  • smantha32
    Options
    LOL.. le tourist kitteh

200.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    200.gif

You can just see him thinking "WTF"!
    Exactly... I'm not sure if his response is appropriate but I understand it.
  • smantha32
    Options
    a8a85200-a32e-4f1b-8dca-423c6d8da96c.gif
  • UncleMac
    Options
    funny-liquid-cats-15.gif
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    2475-Cat-Sliding-Down-Stairs.gif