who else needs to lose 35-50lbs?

Options
124»

Replies

• KoGettinFit
    KoGettinFit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40#s but still can't seem to get to that 50# mark I want to reach. Granted I have become comfortable with my current body so I don't track on MFP as faithfully as I did in the beginning. I do however eat less & am completely devoted to working out at least 4xs a week. I am trying to reignite the fire to be at my best for my 15yr wedding anniversary. Maybe setting that goal will help...:ohwell:
  • nsd517
    nsd517 Posts: 2
    Options
    I need to lose around 40lbs but I am trying to set small goals please add me having support will make this journey easier
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose another 45-50!!
  • FrecklesAndLocs
    FrecklesAndLocs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I began my weight loss journey at 220. I lost weight basically due to breastfeeding. Then January rolled around and I joined WW. I lost 12lbs. Now, I'm at a plateau. I went to a dietitian and she told me about MFP. Which I had apparently joined but never used. I still need to lose at least 30lbs.. I would love to know what you all are doing to avoid a rut.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    same song and dance for me.

I have about 35-40 before i hit my 2nd goal.

all i can say is cleaner eating is a huge issue for me. grab n go stuff is my worst enemy.
  • Greciankoukla
    Greciankoukla Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have lost 24 pounds and have another 28 -30 pounds to lose. I slacked off a little bit because I went to the beach with a girlfriend but I do not feel guilty one little bit!!
  • quiltbugg3153
    quiltbugg3153 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 27th and finally last week hit 31 pounds lost. I have another 30 - 35 to go. It has slowed down quite a bit and some days it does seem like a daunting task. Maybe we can all help & encourage each other when we are feeling low & feel ready to cave!
  • jenjen311994
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm looking to lose 20+ lbs. It would be great if someone who's supportive can add me and help me get through this journey easier!
    (P.S. I will help you through your journey too!!!):smile:
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I started last September with the goal of losing 51 lbs. I'm currently 39.5 lbs. down.
    My attitude is that I'll get there when I get there. In the meantime I've picked up eating and exercise habits that I intend to keep for life. Much of that has involved ditching a lot of processed foods and eating much more fresh produce. Above all, I try to make it easy on myself -- losing weight slowly, keeping exercise equipment by my desk, and logging everything.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30 to get to my goal weight. I have currently lost 83 lbs so far
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Started in April, and I've lost 27 pounds to date. I've broken my progress into little 10 pound goals, to help me stay motivated and not become discouraged. I'm a little over a pound away from my next goal. I need to lose another 45-50 to reach my maintenance goal.
  • kargesa
    kargesa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and I need to lose 50 pounds by the end of december (for my wedding). Any tips or tricks?
  • heather_hicks
    heather_hicks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost 28 so far, and my total weight loss goal is 60. So I'm almost to the halfway point. :happy: Started doing this in February, definitely frustrating at times to have weeks where the scale doesn't budge. But what I'm seeing with time is that it will eventually "make up" for the bad week with a great week, as long as I'm consistent with my eating & exercise.

For me, I am working to cut out processed foods and lower my meat & dairy intake. My goal is to not only lose the weight, but to improve my overall health. After suffering for about 3 years with serious migraines, dizziness & other issues, I cut out all diet soda and artificial sweeteners (it's in a LOT of stuff you wouldn't expect) and I have been amazed to finally go months without a bad headache. .

Definitely looking for more accountability to finish up the second half of my goal. :flowerforyou:
  • Kylwalton
    Kylwalton Posts: 8
    Options
    Probably a year or so
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm 67lbs from my goal weight. Will re-evaluate then.
  • welltrainedmama
    welltrainedmama Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 42 lbs...hoping to lose about five more! You can do it! (I posted a video of my weight loss journey below...with before and after pics)

Cindy
    A glimpse at my 40+ lbs weight loss journey: http://youtu.be/EttwviubBF4
  • tn_thompson
    tn_thompson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I originally lost about 30 but gained 20 back :( I'm looking at needing to lose 40 to 50 pounds from where I'm at right now.