Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercise DVD's

2»

Replies

• There's also JessicaSmith on youtube that has some great workouts for free, I've done a few of them and love them.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    I loved Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30, but I enjoy fitnessblender.com even more. They've got plenty of different levels and times, including a few to do with your kids.
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Definitely Leslie, but also look up Jessica on youtube, lots of free workouts of various types.
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Thanks everyone. I have never been this committed before. Learning about different exercises, calorie deficits, nutrition, and just being accountable to something.
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Thanks everyone. I have never been this committed before. Learning about different exercises, calorie deficits, nutrition, and just being accountable to something.
    My kids are teens now, but I remember the days of little ones. It was so helpful to have exercise I could do without leaving the house. Good luck as you start out! I bet you'll love it!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    I used to love 30 day shred and no more trouble zones by Jillian Michaels, I love love love beach body products (I'm not a coach, if anyone was wondering)... For low impact I would suggest Piyo and T25
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Natalie Jill has all kinds of workouts posted on FB, she does a short demo video to show how to do it and you just go ahead. Her stuff looks really good.
  • clandrum1984
    Thanks for the continued advise. I will look into all of these. Right now I am just trying to be more active!

How are all of you doing on your weight loss journey? Do you have before and after pictures?
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    I'm seventy pounds down, with another 40+ to go. I lost my first 25 with Leslie Sansone, and then graduated to Jillian Michaels. I'm a big fan of both. :)
  • clandrum1984
    @yafashelli: how often did you do the DVD's? I am hoping to get into a more normal routine after the holidays... :smile: