Am i being to sensitive?

13»

Replies

• sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    I don't know about anyone else, but chocolates and sweets are such an easy fallback gift to give to a bunch of people. *shrug*
  • carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    I certainly don't think, with so many people in the world living below the poverty line, that throwing food away is a morally acceptable option. Share them. Donate them. ASDA, and I'm guessing most of the UK supermarkets, have donation bins for local foodbanks. You could always put them in there, someone, somewhere will genuinely appreciate them, especially if they've got sod-all else this Christmas. Alternatively, eat some. Then go for a run. They're good fuel.
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    First world problems...
    Anyway I dislike Quality Street and would probably regift it or donate it. I'm sure there are many who could appreciate some sweets :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    :huh:
  • Misslove36
    Misslove36 Posts: 89 Member
    My hubby ate them lol
  • daedalus01
    daedalus01 Posts: 44 Member
    Yes, you are.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    I'd eat the **** out of that chocolate then continue on my progress. *shrug*
  • Misslove36
    Misslove36 Posts: 89 Member
    It's ok hubby ate them lol
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    SaintGiff wrote: »
    You should be less sensitive about the gifts you receive. And more sensitive about using to/too/two correctly.

against the rules to correct grammar on here. you should be more sensitive to the mfp rules.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Seeing as how it was a secret Santa .. and not a gift specific for you, it is a non issue. What you decide to do with them .. that is for you to determine.

I thought that was the whole point of secret santa, you get given someones name who you then have to buy a gift for.