Starbucks anyone?!

Hey guys!

What do you drink when you go to Starbucks?

Specifically, what do you drink when you want to keep it light? I'm looking for low calorie/low sugar drinks to try while still allowing myself to go to Starbucks!

Thanks in advance for any responses! :)

Replies

• woofer00
    woofer00 Posts: 123 Member
    Americano or black coffee. If you get iced coffee, ask for it unsweetened

or, just know that a venti anything is basically a meal right there.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Grande, skinny hazelnut latte is my go-to. But it's peppermint mocha season, so that's probably what I'm getting tonight!
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    My faves:

Skinny Caramel Latte (tall size is 100 cals)
    Skinny Vanilla Latte (same as above)
    Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte (tall sz is 120 cals)
    Non-fat Caramel Macchiato (tall sz is 140 cals)

I believe on their website they also have a section of their menu that is only drinks under 200 cals!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Light? Ask for anything skinny. Or regular coffee. Or teas without sugar, or less sugar than usual. As for me, I usually get the normal prep with whip marble mocha macchiato, white mochas, or I just recently fell in love with Peppermint mochas... I usually go about 2-3 times a month so I can keep up my gold status. :smiley: I go to Starbucks to enjoy my coffee without freaking out.

71124836.png
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Peppermint Mocha used to be my go to Starbucks drink until I started counting calories. Now I get a medium coffee with 2 sugars- no dairy
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    I don't like sugar free so I'll get for instance a chestnut praline venti with 2 pumps instead of 4. Cuts down on the sugar and calories and still gives me the taste I want. Oh and nonfat milk
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I usually get a venti iced coffee with sugar free hazelnut and light soy. I think it comes to around 60 calories. They have several sugar free syrups, even the peppermint and the mocha at some locations. Unsweetened brewed coffee and tea have the fewest (or no) calories, and a misto (half coffee/half milk) would have less than a latte. Go lighter on the milk by ordering skim/nonfat.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Trenta black iced tea no syrup, no water, extra ice, not shaken... cause I don't need foam in my tea thank you and the extra ice melts to make the water they normally add while heling keep it cold longer. I tend to add sweet-n-low to it. This totals a whole 0 calories and gets me my caffeine fix each morning.
  • CorlissaEats
    CorlissaEats Posts: 493 Member
    Americano Misto with Soy. Its 80 cals and I add a dash of cinnamon. I don't add sugar to my coffee or drink it black so this hits the spot when I am trying to go light, otherwise I get a regular latte with soy milk for 240-260 cals when I can afford it.
  • LACnessMonster
    LACnessMonster Posts: 25 Member
    Venti Soy Iced Coffee with Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup - 160 cals. Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte with Splenda - 120 cals. Grande Skinny Green Tea Frappucino no whip - 180 cals or so. IIRC. All good and feed the fancy beverage addiction.
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    The Refreshers are low cal and are still coffee but taste more like iced tea. They are made with green coffee beans. I can't get enough!
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Venti very berry hibiscus is 100cal
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Any of their skinny lattes are good. If you like flavors that they don't have in a sugar-free variety (like the pumpkin spice latte), ask them to make it with half the amount of syrup. My favorite venti nonfat 3-pump PSL has 270 calories. Still up there, but I can make that work in my day.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Plain coffee, just because I'm usually too cheap or in too much of a hurry to bother with the Americano.
  • dawn0293
    dawn0293 Posts: 115 Member
    Tis the season for skinny peppermint mocha. Oh, how I will miss it once the holiday season ends...
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Pretty much anything Skinny - I like the Skinny Caramel Machiatto (hot or cold), Skinny Caramel Latte (or Vanilla), Skinny Peppermint Mocha - or if I'm being really tight on calories I have a venti shaken ice tea black UNSWEETENED (and then add a couple splendas). For food I like the Spinach Feta Wrap.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I usually drink plain decaf with whole milk and one splenda. It's the cheapest thing and I like it. Sometimes I splurge, but not often.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Water or earl grey tea, because I hate their coffee. BUT I really like their bacon and gouda breakfast sandwich, also the turkey bacon sandwich, and the turkey and cheese sandwich - their food options really aren't bad for a chain coffee shop, and sometimes those are the only savoury things you can find in a pinch.
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    70 cals; 18g sugar...Venti passion tea lemonade--sweetened with 1 Splenda.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Ugh I hate that place. And I just got 100 dollars worth of starbucks gift cards from my clients for an xmas tip. You guys can have them.