Jillian Michaels BODY REVOLUTION! Jan 1st 2015

Options
the_new_robin2013
the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
edited December 2014 in Fitness and Exercise
I want to get a group of individuals who want to stick this program through and help with accountability! If i get a number of people i'll even start a group! Start date Will be Jan 1st 2015!!!! I have Nothing to give for prizes, except your own results!!! Please let me know so that we get do this together! (P.S. I dont care if you bought, borrowed, or downloaded the program! Lets just do this together no matter how!)

Replies

• maryalicejohn
    maryalicejohn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    no thanks, Jillian Michaels LOL
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    Thats fine, however not much point in posting if you're not interested. Have a nice day :-)
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Me mememememememem!!!!
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start on Monday 29th December - only because NYD is on a Thursday and it would make the schedule confusing for me. I am happy with the results from her other DVD's that I've been doing the past four months, namely 6w6p, Shred it With Weights and Ripped in 30 -I haven't lost a lot of weight (about 11lbs) but I've lost a lot of inches and body fat. I bought a second-hand copy of her whole program and the resistance band last week.My starting stats as of this week are

CW: 134lbs
    Waist: 28 inches
    Right and Left Thigh: 21.5 inches
    Chest: 34 inches
    Upper Arm: 11.75 inches
    Body Fat % : 22% (it was 33% four months ago)

Would be very encouraging to see the results of other's who start at the same time. Are you planning to follow her kickstart week and diet as well?
  • harieta
    harieta Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have done if before and loved it, but I want to do it again to prepare for this:
    https://getbodyshred.com/
    Planning to start on 4 Jan.
  • HerbalifeBeauty
    HerbalifeBeauty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! Let me know when you get started.

• courtneyh754918
    courtneyh754918 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm starting on Dec 29th as well. Not doing the kickstart week.
  • Flawless_K
    Flawless_K Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Athlean X, but I don't like the conditioning workouts on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'm looking for a replacement. Is those program free on YouTube?
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    ok, I'm good with starting on the 29th. maybe within the next week we can get a couple more people.... I wont be doing the kick start week I will start adding to a group :-)
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    I'm doing Athlean X, but I don't like the conditioning workouts on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'm looking for a replacement. Is those program free on YouTube?

I'm not sure! However give it a try and find out!
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I'm already on weeks 3&4. But maybe I'll pop in here for motivation anyway!

This is my second round of Body Revolution. I had great results the first time so I'm at it again!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My set will be here in time, but I'm in the middle of one of her other programs. I'd still like to follow the group because I'll be starting when you guys are midway through!

I can't wait till I can start!

You can do it!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    awesome! Ok! I'm excited!
  • the_new_robin2013
    Options
    I've added everyone, if i have missed you please let me know!
  • clur_85
    clur_85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start on the 5th, so although may not be starting exactly the same date as you all, would be good to make some new friends who are doing similar workouts to keep me going along the way! I did Body Revolution in 2013 and enjoyed it, the workouts are varied throughout the 12 weeks, think it's Jillian's best programme!
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    What resistance band did you guys buy? I need to pick one up, but don't want to buy the wrong thing!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,444 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll start on the 29th. Please add me.

Thanks,
    Chris

• Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am in except I will be starting January 4 due to holiday travel.
  • Flawless_K
    Flawless_K Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    yafashelli wrote: »
    What resistance band did you guys buy? I need to pick one up, but don't want to buy the wrong thing!

Hi! I went to TJ Maxx and bought one last night for $5.99! They have a lot of inexpensive active stuff there. I bought one of those waist belts by Everlast for $5.99 too!