Trophy Women friends

Options

Replies

• donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to say this, my personal workout motto: "nobody goes to the gym so they can get a job lifting heavier stuff" We work out to feel better and to look better and what better motivation is there than positive feedback from beautiful women (or for you ladies, handsome men)....

well, that, and perving of course ;-)
  • joneallen
    joneallen Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Everyone with an accomplishment should be a trophy. :)
  • _riddikulus_
    _riddikulus_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I consider it as an insult if I'm not collected as a trophy.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Op, you are like Columbus discovering America.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Noogynoogs wrote: »
    I have noticed on this site that some men are collecting trophy women friends - maybe for future perving lol :-). Some women may do this also for future perving.
    - I absolutely try to collect trophy friends. I dig associating with beautiful people that make me laugh, possibly cry, and make there own path in life. If they happen to be gorgeous on the outside too, well I'm not going to complain.

• srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    10/10 would trophy wife you

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Damn right!
  • ColossusCain
    ColossusCain Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Pffff I have met Chuck Norris and Machete, neither killed me so technically I am Chuck Norris and Machete approved. Also by my pic you can clearly see my homeboy is E.T. That being said, I don't need to collect, the trophy's come to me B)
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Noogynoogs wrote: »
    I have noticed on this site that some men are collecting trophy women friends - maybe for future perving lol :-). Some women may do this also for future perving.
    - I absolutely try to collect trophy friends. I dig associating with beautiful people that make me laugh, possibly cry, and make there own path in life. If they happen to be gorgeous on the outside too, well I'm not going to complain.

I am extremely fortunate enough to have you shining in the front of my trophy case!!
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    The perving is a motivational service to the recipient. To help encourage their fitness goals.
    Haha. Yes.

Oh yeah. A busty chick holding a firearm? I'm totally perving THAT!
  • NWGymRat
    NWGymRat Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends..(just friends) and support.. we all have goals and if somebody has ideas or support I add them to my list..
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You didn't know that this was a hook-up site? It's better than tinder.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I think it is horrible how both men and women collect people for trophies and nothing more than their viewing pleasure.
  • eliseh23
    eliseh23 Posts: 120
    Options
    Trophy Women... Well... as long as no one is being creepy, it's ok I guess? The more friends the merrier
  • FlashMorehouse
    FlashMorehouse Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The perving is a motivational service to the recipient. To help encourage their fitness goals.
    Haha. Yes.

Any female that has an AR platform weapon in their profile pic is worthy of being a MFP goddess.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    My friends list is full of funny and/or charming people. I suppose still a trophy case of sorts, but more for their personality.

I mean, they're all beautiful too. But that's a given.
    I have the kind of personality that sends junk pics. That still counts, right?
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    After changing my picture to the penguins, I no longer receive any requests, which is fine. I was getting some unwanted emails from men (or at least they portrayed themselves as men).
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    Zx14chick wrote: »
    After changing my picture to the penguins, I no longer receive any requests, which is fine. I was getting some unwanted emails from men (or at least they portrayed themselves as men).

and you're still a trophy :-)
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    My friends list is full of funny and/or charming people. I suppose still a trophy case of sorts, but more for their personality.

I mean, they're all beautiful too. But that's a given.
    I have the kind of personality that sends junk pics. That still counts, right?

Well are they funny junk pics?

...Intentionally funny junk pics?

• Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Haha. Yes.

Any female that has an AR platform weapon in their profile pic is worthy of being a MFP goddess.

It was that or me and the cows or goats... People seem to like this one better