Trophy Women friends

Options

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Noogynoogs wrote: »
    I have noticed on this site that some men are collecting trophy women friends - maybe for future perving lol :-). Some women may do this also for future perving.
    - I absolutely try to collect trophy friends. I dig associating with beautiful people that make me laugh, possibly cry, and make there own path in life. If they happen to be gorgeous on the outside too, well I'm not going to complain.

I am extremely fortunate enough to have you shining in the front of my trophy case!!
    ^^^ & here is one that radiates from the inside out. ;)
  • ohthatguy2015
    ohthatguy2015 Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I like trophies lol
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I have a few male friends on my list that only add females some barely wear any clothes but hey whatever floats their boat. I base my FL on common interests and personality. They are all beautiful in my eyes.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    What perv bumped this? I thought in today's culture, everyone got a trophy....wait what are talking about?
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    taunto wrote: »
    While there are many pervs (men and women, mind you), you are kinda jumping to the conclusion and you are doing it poorly I am afraid. This site has like 90% females compared to males (just a number I pulled out, idk, lots of female here compared to men). So typically you will see more women than men here.

Men like me who are (or at least, were once) active on the site get tons of FR. Typically, by the females. Doesn't really mean we are collectors or anything. Just means that we are FR'd mostly by women.

How many calories does jumping to conclusions burn? I collect trophy woman for sport.
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    taunto wrote: »
    While there are many pervs (men and women, mind you), you are kinda jumping to the conclusion and you are doing it poorly I am afraid. This site has like 90% females compared to males (just a number I pulled out, idk, lots of female here compared to men). So typically you will see more women than men here.

Men like me who are (or at least, were once) active on the site get tons of FR. Typically, by the females. Doesn't really mean we are collectors or anything. Just means that we are FR'd mostly by women.

This^^^
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    wish-lists for the hump-athon?
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    95% of my perv friends list, requested me...
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »

i think all on my list have added me, does that make them pervs too? :P
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Gee whiz, somehow, some way, could it make sense that a fitness minded person would have likewise fitness-minded people on thier friends list and that they might also somehow be conventionally attractive?

Naw, I didn't think so. It's too crazy to work.
  • MrsBooBear
    Options

"The law of attraction states that "like attracts like." This means that people with a low frequency -- people who are insecure and self-abandoning -- attract each other, while people with a high frequency -- people who love and value themselves -- also attract each other."
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options

"The law of attraction states that "like attracts like." This means that people with a low frequency -- people who are insecure and self-abandoning -- attract each other, while people with a high frequency -- people who love and value themselves -- also attract each other."

:joy: was that a rather long winded way of saying "you're a perv"? haha
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    Yes. :joy:
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'd like to collect some trophy gurrrrrrls. :wink:

• Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    Yes. :joy:

I believe that was the most intellectual way i've ever been called a perv...well done! :wink:
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    Like to like, an all that! :joy:
  • kiousd
    Options
    shellma00 wrote: »
    all the men I would like to add for trophy purposes or perving never accept my FR.. but I love my FL that I have acquired and sometimes just a persons personality will win you over no matter if they are trophy material or not...

I see. Well feel free to perv me. Lol
  • kiousd
    Options
    I consider it as an insult if I'm not collected as a trophy.

I wouldn't want you to be insulted. Lol