JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    tigersword wrote: »
    PRMinx wrote: »
    tigersword wrote: »
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Agreed. Too many carbs for an office. Needs bacon and peanut butter. Shame your co-workers in to doing better.
    Peanut butter and bacon bagel?

tumblr_m35oo33jpw1r52yat.gif

Carbs, protein, healthy fats, salty, sweet, crunchy, chewy, It's almost a perfect combination.

It really is...peanut butter is everything to me.

Your post got flagged. Someone out there really must hate peanut butter. (but it isn't me! I had a TSP yesterday to make up my calories and it was bliss.)

better add a office food related story - I'm now down to a fairly small list of foods I can eat due to health issues so all those lovely bread/baked products have to stay ignored. For the mad flagger I just want to mention peanut butter again..peanut butter.
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Who is the dingleberry that is flagging all the posts?
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    TopazCutie wrote: »
    This morning the office kitchen was carb central: bagels, muffins and sugary donuts galore... all for us! In past years I would be all over that lol I think I got like 4 bagels/donuts last year! But now, knowing the macro's (carbs) and calorie counts, and how it will affect my numbers here on MFP, I just went with coffee (a black one.. no cream or sugar lol). I don't crave/miss it either. I can't believe I'm finally back on track!! I brought my own food today because I knew that I might be tempted, but I wasn't phased in the least (I brought greek yogurt with granola and all bran on top all weighed out, fresh fruits)

That was good. I know when the carb cravings left me was a game changer. At one point I was the one that would carry home the left over donuts. :(

• MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Today there are donuts, cookies, cupcakes, candy & crackers --& none of them appeal to me !! Previously, I might have had one just cause they were there, but I no longer like the store bought ones. If I'm gonna have a cookie, I'm gonna have one of the yummy homemade ones @ my house. Avoiding candy -- still afraid of it being a trigger food. Also saw a bag of chips -- another trigger food, but again, I stayed away.
  • kristishrider
    Options
    My manager has an endless supply of candy that he provides for us.... it really helped me pack on 30 pounds since I started the job 6 months ago. I stopped eating it a few months ago. But wow!!! It added up very quickly. Freaking out now, realizing that I will be a 250 pound bride :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!