100 miles in January! Any gender, any age! We can do it!

Options

Replies

• MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me with the spreadsheet please? I have found it but not sure what im supposed to do as it wont let me type my name into it? I am not used to spreadsheets lol
  • CucaKat
    CucaKat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to try! I am a great-grandma and want to keep up with the kids!! LOL. I'll be happy if I can be as healthy as I can be!! What do I do next!??
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    lol gtsu here CucaKat. hugs

Here is the group link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101238-100-mile-challenge-for-january-2015

Join the group and in there is an excel sheet that you fill in everyday..how much you did.
    Together we can do it. Have also send you a friend request....And fix your profile rofl..... you feel 35 ;) i am sure.
  • khawkes3362
    Options
    I'm in!
  • shaffert7
    Options
    I'm in
  • monicabroadbentswearingen
    Options
    I am in. :)
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Just joigned! Great idea!
  • bubsquidge
    bubsquidge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im in
  • mattquinn1337
    Options
    I am down. 100 miles. Mostly walking. Maybe alittle jog
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have walking goals for January so hopefully this will help keep me on track :#
  • maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Can someone help me with the spreadsheet please? I have found it but not sure what im supposed to do as it wont let me type my name into it? I am not used to spreadsheets lol

Open the link for the spreadsheet and just enter your name in Column A, then from tomorrow return and enter in the distance you ran in the specific date column. It will add all the days together and create a total and also subtract from the 'To Goal' column also.

I hope this helps you out, I'm not a wizz with Google Sheets but seems same as Excel. If you need any further help let us know :)
  • Nery_Tay
    Nery_Tay Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'll do it
  • MummyKate85
    Options

Open the link for the spreadsheet and just enter your name in Column A, then from tomorrow return and enter in the distance you ran in the specific date column. It will add all the days together and create a total and also subtract from the 'To Goal' column also.

I hope this helps you out, I'm not a wizz with Google Sheets but seems same as Excel. If you need any further help let us know :)
    It wont let me type in the boxes though? It will let me click and the box gets a blue border but when I try to type nothing appears. :confused: I am so rubbish at this stuff lol
  • SimonCypher
    Options
    Hmm, strange. What browser are you using? I'm using Google Chrome. I've just tried and it's letting me type in the box.
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    Google Chrome for me too. I'll try clearing the browsing history ect and see if that lets me do it.
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    Ok it's letting me now lol. Thanks for your help :)
  • SimonCypher
    Options
    Yayyy! Glad you've managed to get it sorted, :smiley:
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    Me too, I was getting rather frustrated lol :)
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm in.