fattofit2016 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I smoke weed err'day
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    aesthetikk wrote: »
    i confess that i just noticed we were on Page 69

I confess that I laughed because by the time @aesthetikk posted, the page had already moved to 70.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    With only a few exceptions, I HATE having phone conversations with people, almost to the point of it being a fear. I'll make every excuse in the book to avoid talking on the phone, unless you're one of the chosen few.

Me too... the chosen few pretty much is my mom and my two boys. Period.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    With only a few exceptions, I HATE having phone conversations with people, almost to the point of it being a fear. I'll make every excuse in the book to avoid talking on the phone, unless you're one of the chosen few.

Me too... the chosen few pretty much is my mom and my two boys. Period.

Yep, my daughter, parents, and maybe 3 or 4 friends. Makes me so happy to know I'm not the only one!
  • margieevans77
    Options
    I hate working out absolutely despise it and haven't found an exercise I really enjoy except for swimming.
  • margieevans77
    Options
    I also am addicted to food thanks to this site I hopefully gain some self control!
  • VintageMisery514
    Options
    I just watched Big Hero 6 with my almost-4 year old daughter, and I started crying a bit at one point. She took my head and gently pushed it down onto her shoulder, then she started stroking my hair and said, "Awww, Mommy, you're so soft and sweet. It's just a movie, don't cry!" I've never felt like such a baby!
  • lucky13libra
    lucky13libra Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just watched Big Hero 6 with my almost-4 year old daughter, and I started crying a bit at one point. She took my head and gently pushed it down onto her shoulder, then she started stroking my hair and said, "Awww, Mommy, you're so soft and sweet. It's just a movie, don't cry!" I've never felt like such a baby!

Took my daughter to see that in the theater...I totally cried.
  • lucky13libra
    Options
    I have an unhealthy addiction to scented candles and Bath & Body Works.
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    anything with dogs gets me
  • VintageMisery514
    Options
    RJ0274 wrote: »
    anything with dogs gets me

It took me ages to recover from seeing Marley & Me in theaters!
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    exactly, Vintage
  • SkinnyCat39
    SkinnyCat39 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Today I walked 14 minutes and took the 65 calories I burned during the walk and applied them to my exercise goals for the week. I was walking to go get beer.
  • lucky13libra
    Options
    Today I walked 14 minutes and took the 65 calories I burned during the walk and applied them to my exercise goals for the week. I was walking to go get beer.

This totally made me laugh, excellent honesty!!
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    I have an unhealthy addiction to scented candles and Bath & Body Works.

^ this too :)
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

Took my daughter to see that in the theater...I totally cried.

Took my boys to see and it was the first movie we saw after the death of my husband. Lots of tears were shed by me in that theater.
  • VintageMisery514
    Options
    Aw, sending you lots of hugs, @wolfsbayne‌. <3
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I confess that these confessions made me sad :\
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    When i am totally not thinking of anything i fear about being vanished/ seized to exist.
    I can't resist my thoughts of creation, it keeps bursting all the time but it's useless for me coz it isn't related to my area of work.