Replies

• fat2burn2014
    fat2burn2014 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had over 2,100 cal lunch today.....
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I switched my coworker's Coke Zero with a Pepsi Max. Couldn't tell the difference
  • outtamyweigh
    outtamyweigh Posts: 47
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • fat2burn2014
    fat2burn2014 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love to flirt. ;)
    I like to be flirted with.
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I switched my coworker's Coke Zero with a Pepsi Max. Couldn't tell the difference

hahahahahaha!!!!
  • outtamyweigh
    Options
    I remote start and let my car running for 30 minutes in this crazy cold, thus killing the environment and wasting gas.

I leave my gym clothes in the car, use my car starter and warm the car 30 minutes, killing the environment, wasting gas, but my clothes aren't so cold that I rip through my sports bras..if ya know what I mean.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    *Deep breath* I can't believe I am admitting this but....pretty much everything about my husband grosses me out and pisses me off. Every time he opens his mouth I want to kick him.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I remote start and let my car running for 30 minutes in this crazy cold, thus killing the environment and wasting gas.

I leave my gym clothes in the car, use my car starter and warm the car 30 minutes, killing the environment, wasting gas, but my clothes aren't so cold that I rip through my sports bras..if ya know what I mean.

Not really, I dont wear a sports bra
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am (I AMMMM) I am Superman,
    And I can do anyyyything.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I purposely go to the last page and leave a comment, just so it would wind up as the most recent. >:)
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I went from a daredevil childhood where if I didn't have at least one skinned knee, stubbed toe, and jammed pinky finger I wasn't playing hard enough, to a total wimp who can't handle the slightest ache or pain.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am madly I love with the fictional character James Alexander Malcom MacKinzie Fraser. So much that I've read the entire outlander series 8 times.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I confess that I am madly I love with the fictional character James Alexander Malcom MacKinzie Fraser. So much that I've read the entire outlander series 8 times.

So much this!!! I love Jamie!
  • outtamyweigh
    Options
    Sometimes I say I have to go to the bathroom when I really don't just to hide out from the chaos of my house.
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I say I have to go to the bathroom when I really don't just to hide out from the chaos of my house.

i totally do this!!!
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I confess that all my confessions have been completely made up. OR is it???
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I am listening to a relaxtion radio station on Pandora and relaxing at home instead of doing much work.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I hate showing my face, but I have a few times lately.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I confess I am eating custard straight out of my food scale dish because I can't be arsed looking for a bowl.... (in my defence, I'm not feeling well.)
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it is disappointing that I put as much effort into supporting MFPs in their posts as I do and get little or nothing from so many of them. I am not into 1-sided relationships. I have choosen to keep all of them however, because I choose to love them.