Confess...

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I hardly ate anything yesterday...and its 2pm and ive not eaten yet today....I just dont feel like it.....
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I ate a banana while staring at another guy, made him very very uncomfortable. I thought it was funny
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I ate a banana while staring at another guy, made him very very uncomfortable. I thought it was funny

That is pretty hilarious.
  • runningagainstmyself
    Options
    I confess that if I don't feel hungry, I'm very likely not going to eat. Calorie intake be damned. This is not one of those days.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I was under on my calories today...but way over on my sugar...thanks to a package of chili-spiced dried mangoes.
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    my farts smell like roses :p
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    brendo204 wrote: »
    my farts smell like roses :p
    well if you think im going to take a big breath on your say so....your freaking mad....my eyes are watering from here :#

• FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I need a haircut.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    I confess that I am the reason the Hot Ladies thread got pulled down today due to a comment I made about a picture of someone who I consider a good friend. And I also comfess that I make really long >:) sentences.

Now what did you do?!?!? >:)
  • ladd_alvy1986
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I was under on my calories today...but way over on my sugar...thanks to a package of chili-spiced dried mangoes.

I confess I want to join with you in eating more of those they sound AMAZAZING!!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    I confess that I am the reason the Hot Ladies thread got pulled down today due to a comment I made about a picture of someone who I consider a good friend. And I also comfess that I make really long >:) sentences.

I quoted a really nice pic that one of my friends put up and said something vulgar about it ::::;shrugs:::: Who knew that's against the rules?

I dunno if that was it. I heard MFP doesn't allow any *kitten* pics...so maybe they finally just pulled it. :/
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

I quoted a really nice pic that one of my friends put up and said something vulgar about it ::::;shrugs:::: Who knew that's against the rules?

I dunno if that was it. I heard MFP doesn't allow any *kitten* pics...so maybe they finally just pulled it. :/

Could very well be...the timing of my "Warning" had me wondering. MFP must not be *kitten* men/women and are more about the bewbs.

lol. well, then I'm SOL. haha
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Hardly had anything to eat today....couple drinks and im feeling a distinct buzz......
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    When people drive dangerously or like idiots I secretly hope they crash. Not to injure themselves or die, just to teach them a lesson.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

Could very well be...the timing of my "Warning" had me wondering. MFP must not be *kitten* men/women and are more about the bewbs.

lol. well, then I'm SOL. haha

That is a pitty. was a very nice pic, uhm photogtaphically speaking.
  • jillianash
    jillianash Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I confess I stared at my Student teacher the other day until he broke eye contact to establish dominance
  • aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    6 more days in prison :cold_sweat: