Whats Sexy To you?

Options

Replies

• Jennicia74
    Jennicia74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    EYES! I'm attracted to soulful/kind eyes and a great smile! If he can pierce through your soul with his eyes and then smile at you....I could proabably melt right there on the spot! LOL
  • danaury
    danaury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Girls who squat
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    ^^ This guy's arms. Plus a wonderful sense of humor.
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    khansarah wrote: »
    Nice eyes and great hair

Crap! I'm out. :'(

A girl who lifts! And her eyes and smile.
  • kellyann2001
    kellyann2001 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    nice teeth (a must), wide shoulders and a sexy back.
  • Squeekybuttcheeks
    Options
    A beautiful smile!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    A nice smile, confidence and a great personality
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    What's sexy? @tomlockhart of course.
  • Chemist1964
    Options
    In college I dated a ballerina for a while. I also dated a gymnast. They rate high with me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A rugged manly guy....outdoorsy....strong arms..
  • Squeekybuttcheeks
    Options
    a beautiful smile
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    my wife's smile
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    my wife's smile

awwww!!

• xicrashkidx
    Options
    Women about 10 years old than me ;) I'm a sucker for a mature... Although I am 20. :p
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    my wife's smile

You sir are today's WINNER!
  • clf1284
    clf1284 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for arms. Nice strong arms on a man? Yes, please. And I admire any woman with nice shapely arms. That's one of my goals!
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Love me a good ol' country girl and tomboy... something about tomboys. <3
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    For me....it's someone who is a real man. Someone who is a gentleman and hold doors open but also somoene who when he loves his woman no other woman matters. He only has eyes for her. Someone who would bring home flowers just because or someone who takes time out of his day to tell her that she was on his mind. A man that isn't afraid to say he is sorry because the one thing he really fears is loosing her. Someone that will be willing to hold her when she cries or let her vent when she is frustrated. He smiles whenever she walks into the room and thinks she is just as beautiful in sweatpants and a t shirt as she is all dressed up for a date night he planned. Someone who is just devoted and really means it every time he says I Love You. Maybe that's just me but a man that loves a woman like that is unbelieveably sexy to me.
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    For me....it's someone who is a real man. Someone who is a gentleman and hold doors open but also somoene who when he loves his woman no other woman matters. He only has eyes for her. Someone who would bring home flowers just because or someone who takes time out of his day to tell her that she was on his mind. A man that isn't afraid to say he is sorry because the one thing he really fears is loosing her. Someone that will be willing to hold her when she cries or let her vent when she is frustrated. He smiles whenever she walks into the room and thinks she is just as beautiful in sweatpants and a t shirt as she is all dressed up for a date night he planned. Someone who is just devoted and really means it every time he says I Love You. Maybe that's just me but a man that loves a woman like that is unbelieveably sexy to me.

That's quite a list of things someone can do for you. What do YOU do to show your love?

Complete his list?