Whats Sexy To you?

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Her eyes. Color is not important, but deep eyes that one can get lost in.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Brown eyes and broad shoulders ;)
  • diesel85
    diesel85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    aplcr0331 wrote: »
    For me....it's someone who is a real man. Someone who is a gentleman and hold doors open but also somoene who when he loves his woman no other woman matters. He only has eyes for her. Someone who would bring home flowers just because or someone who takes time out of his day to tell her that she was on his mind. A man that isn't afraid to say he is sorry because the one thing he really fears is loosing her. Someone that will be willing to hold her when she cries or let her vent when she is frustrated. He smiles whenever she walks into the room and thinks she is just as beautiful in sweatpants and a t shirt as she is all dressed up for a date night he planned. Someone who is just devoted and really means it every time he says I Love You. Maybe that's just me but a man that loves a woman like that is unbelieveably sexy to me.

That's quite a list of things someone can do for you. What do YOU do to show your love?

Complete his list?

ha!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Hungover midgets smeared in mustard. What? It's my thing!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Contrary03 wrote: »
    Brown eyes and broad shoulders ;)

Define broad shoulders. Is one out of two good enough? ;-)

Any girl that is willing to talk to me and doesn’t run away screaming, I find that attractive in a lady. And if she has a heartbeat that’s a bonus!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    For me....it's someone who is a real man. Someone who is a gentleman and hold doors open but also somoene who when he loves his woman no other woman matters. He only has eyes for her. Someone who would bring home flowers just because or someone who takes time out of his day to tell her that she was on his mind. A man that isn't afraid to say he is sorry because the one thing he really fears is loosing her. Someone that will be willing to hold her when she cries or let her vent when she is frustrated. He smiles whenever she walks into the room and thinks she is just as beautiful in sweatpants and a t shirt as she is all dressed up for a date night he planned. Someone who is just devoted and really means it every time he says I Love You. Maybe that's just me but a man that loves a woman like that is unbelieveably sexy to me.

That's quite a list of things someone can do for you. What do YOU do to show your love?

Complete his list?

It's all about giving love in return. I am the type to cater to the one I care about. He will never come home to a messy house and dinner will always be ready when he comes home from work. I'd gladly rub his shoulders and back if he's had a bad day. I'll even greet him at the door with a cold beer if it's been especially rough for him. I will plan fun things he will like for birthdays or anniversaries or just take him to do things just to surprise him. I am the type to love with all I have and do whatever I can to make that other person happy but I expect the same in return. It's about mutal respect and love. But this thread was about what I find sexy and that's what it is.
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    But this thread was about what I find sexy and that's what it is.

That was kind of my point. The thread is about what you find sexy and you posted a long list of things that a man can do (for you), how he should feel (about you), what he should think about (you!), and how often he should be doing it.

Most people are having fun writing things like "boobs" or "strong arms" or tattoos. Surface type sexual stuff.

What turns you on when you look at a servant?....I mean man?
  • SofaKingRad_II
    SofaKingRad_II Posts: 591
    edited January 2015
    Options
    But this thread was about what I find sexy and that's what it is.

That was kind of my point. The thread is about what you find sexy and you posted a long list of things that a man can do (for you), how he should feel (about you), what he should think about (you!), and how often he should be doing it.

Most people are having fun writing things like "boobs" or "strong arms" or tattoos. Surface type sexual stuff.

What turns you on when you look at a servant?....I mean man?

4a118ec5f096345b6b020702de1cb17c9cc72adf19efa905f9173af49f566f39.jpg[img][/img]
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    sdfrcf wrote: »
    khansarah wrote: »
    Nice eyes and great hair

Crap! I'm out. :'(

LOOLOLLLL.
    I'll buy you a wig xD
  • scrumhalf7
    scrumhalf7 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Lots of different things for me, sometimes just a look or a smile, sometimes a body, sometimes the personality. Doesnt always have to be in ya face!
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    A man that gets his hands dirty...
  • VEelliott
    VEelliott Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My husband, first time I saw him ride a horse I was hooked!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Intelligence is the sexiest. No joke, I met my husband on match.com 5 years ago and initially became interested because he was the first man who used correct grammar.
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    someone who can play guitar
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    VEelliott wrote: »
    My husband, first time I saw him ride a horse I was hooked!

Awww, that's sweet!

First time I saw my guy's lips I got hooked xD
    I still find myself staring at them haha.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    lisalips30 wrote: »

I've been playing for 15 years and I rarely hear girls say this. Definitely nice to see it. :)
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    lisalips30 wrote: »

I've been playing for 15 years and I rarely hear girls say this. Definitely nice to see it. :)

aww,, i love it
  • Rainbownoodles
    Rainbownoodles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Long hair and a (trimmed) beard :)
  • stacshelb
    stacshelb Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    muscular arms
  • jessicawfoster
    jessicawfoster Posts: 299 Member
    Options