Where were you last year?????

Options

Replies

• HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    This year I am down 64lbs with another 17-18lbs to go. My total lost over the last two years is now over 100lbs. 2015 will bring me the grand total of 110-130lbs, depending on if I try to gain muscle or not.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    That is an interesting question. Looking it up- my weight was just 3 pounds above where I am now this time last year. However, I had been stuck there for along time and a few months later I gained 10 more pounds taking me to my heaviest weight ever. I wasn't logging food or exercising consistantly.
    I started using MFP in October and have made good progress. I am at the lowest weight I have been for a few years now. I really feel like in 2015 I can reach my goal and Ihave not felt that way in a long time.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    A year ago I was 15 pounds lighter, and on the sidelines with a shoulder injury. I've competed in my 1st-6th powerlifting comps, learnt that my deadlift is truly a little special,
  • thejoshperson
    Options
    about 15 pounds lighter... relapsing with an eating disorder and "happy" with my body.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Last year, I had lost so much weight that the hubby sent me to the doctor and put me on exercise restriction. I have since gained about 6-7lbs. I think this is a good weight for me. I still wear the same size, just fill it out a bit more.
  • kelly2fitxo
    Options
    I am about 15lbs lighter. I enjoyed life throughout the year and my weight loss stalled, but I haven't gained. Over the last 5 years I have dropped 104 + pounds and I am determined to get to my goal weight in 2015!
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I was about 4 months pregnant with baby #2. Thanks to MFP and TDEE-20%, I had lost 30 pounds in 2013, kept it off, and started the second pregnancy BELOW my pre-baby weight from my first child. My second is 6 months old now, and her baby weight is also gone. I am starting 2015 at 217 pounds, and this is MY YEAR. I am waving goodbye to the 200s forever! I want to see 180 by my anniversary in July. Destination Wedding Dress!! Who wants to come with me? Send a friend request! :)
  • massivediet
    massivediet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 15 pounds heavier than last year. Oops! But thanks for giving me the motivation to check that and be exact, I noticed that I didn't put most of it on over the holidays but gained more or less steadily. Let this year be different!
  • kyta32
    kyta32 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Last year this time I was 296 pounds, knew I should lose weight, but had no confidence that I could keep up a diet for more than two months. Also was worried I wouldn't have the energy to prepare weight-loss meals for myself, or the money to do so consistently. Now I'm 192, I have more energy than I've ever had, and I've learned a lot more about how to exercise and diet safely and effectively. Here's hoping for good things for everyone in the new year :smile:
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I was pregnant this time last year. I still have about 40lbs to go. Trying to take it in 10lbs chunks so it feels 'easier' in my mind :#
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    kyta32 wrote: »
    Last year this time I was 296 pounds, knew I should lose weight, but had no confidence that I could keep up a diet for more than two months. Also was worried I wouldn't have the energy to prepare weight-loss meals for myself, or the money to do so consistently. Now I'm 192, I have more energy than I've ever had, and I've learned a lot more about how to exercise and diet safely and effectively. Here's hoping for good things for everyone in the new year :smile:

What a great accomplishment all around!
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Last year on this date I was 318.5lbs and had been slowly stockpiling a bevy of health issues. I could no longer carry all of that weight without consequence. I had to make a whole host of changes - physically and even more importantly, mentally. My last "official" weigh in for the year was this AM and I came in at 196lbs.

Miles to go before I sleep. ;-)
  • JessReid5
    JessReid5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A year ago today I was 40 pounds heavier and 4 months post baby. I had never lost the baby weight from #1 and now had more on from baby #2. I worked hard and even though I have 5 holiday pounds on, I am still 40 pounds less than this time last year.
  • Kidominos
    Kidominos Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    One year ago I was 53 lbs heavier and wearing these jeans.

3r84mxs2e7na.jpg

(I need to update my profile pic one of these days as it was taken in July)
  • dale530
    Options
    One year ago I was 113 pounds heavier than I am right now. A great year it's been!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Kidominos wrote: »

3r84mxs2e7na.jpg

(I need to update my profile pic one of these days as it was taken in July)

*cheers*
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was weighing in at about 310 and miserable. Today I am sitting at 219 (been stalled out since Thanksgiving) and feeling pretty damn good. I have miles to go, of course, but I'm working on it!

Amazing.
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Kidominos wrote: »

3r84mxs2e7na.jpg

(I need to update my profile pic one of these days as it was taken in July)[/quote

Congrats!!!! You look amazing!!!!!
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Lots of GREAT responses.......lots of GREAT results, and lots of hard stuff to deal with if we have gained. I know 2015 will be GREAT!!!!!
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Good idea to look back in a good way! Or even to look back and regroup, if it wasn't a great year.
    Last year at this time, I was 60 pounds heavier, had no energy, and feeling very sad. I told myself that I had to make a commitment for one year, with no excuses, to see what I could do. I am looking forward to another year of commitment and dedication!!!