Marco... Polo... Don't be so quiet, speak up and stand out!

Options
DefiningMyHealth
DefiningMyHealth Posts: 92 Member
edited December 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Ok so I have been a member here a while and I have been off and on. I am now back and making sure to log in daily. I look at my news feed and all I see is "so and so has logged in x amount of days" (which is great by the way) "so and so has completed their diary" (which again, is great" but... is there anything else? I am looking to add some friends who update their status with actual updates such as how they are doing, their goals, their struggles, their progress for that day, what pissed them off that day and so on. Oh and not to mention I would love to have friends on here who actually LOOK at others pages, likes status's, and ... COMMENTS too. :) Now some do this but would love more friends like this. I am an active friend and would like the same in return... am I one of the only few?

Replies

• hollymonster312
    hollymonster312 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can help, sent you a request! I love cooking and sharing. Not super into working out yet, but I'm very familiar with the MFP set up. Starting up again. Always have had success with MFP, just have never found the motivation to stick with it. Cheers.
  • DefiningMyHealth
    Options
    I wish that it would show the community posts on my mobile :(
  • DefiningMyHealth
    Options
    I can help, sent you a request! I love cooking and sharing. Not super into working out yet, but I'm very familiar with the MFP set up. Starting up again. Always have had success with MFP, just have never found the motivation to stick with it. Cheers.
    Thanks
  • corsolo
    corsolo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • BreRodriguez466
    Options
    I would send a request but I don't know how :neutral_face:. Feel free to add me though!
  • DefiningMyHealth
    Options
    I would send a request but I don't know how :neutral_face:. Feel free to add me though!
    I added ya.