GOAL: Lose 30 by 30th Birthday! Anyone 5'2 with similar goals? Looking for support!

Options
I've been on (and off) this weight loss journey too many times to count and I'm tired of yo-yo dieting and losing only to gain it right back. This time around it's a lifestyle change instead of a diet. I'm 5'2 and I have a goal to lose 30 pounds by my 30th birthday in November! I'm looking for friends with open food diaries and similar goals in order to motivate and support each other :smile:

Replies

• lizzyhood
    lizzyhood Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm planning on doing the 5 2 diet as well.
    I did it before Christmas and it really does work. I was losing a steady 1-2 pounds a week with only a bit of effort on the fast days. They are tough though depending on what you're doing.
    Feel free to add me!
  • mrsmerre
    mrsmerre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'2" and looking for friends to help keep me motivated and on track
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and looking for weight loss friends.
    !!! Good luck on your journey!
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    I added you both!!! We can do this!!
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'3 and looking to make massive changed to my diet, looking for friends and motivation :) feel free to add me
  • mjhatfield
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose roughly 30 lbs and I'm 5'1. I've tried losing weight before, but this is the last time. I'm here to give support and also looking for people to motivate me. Feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • JenNicole11
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm adding you both!
  • livefaerytales00
    Options
    Im 5'2 and trying to loose 30lbs as well for my wedding. Let's do this girls!! Feel free to add me as well =)
  • meowmakaveli
    meowmakaveli Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! Add me plz
  • JenNicole11
    Options
    Got you both added!! YAY!
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and had (have) same goal!! I turn 30 on January 10 and have lost 35lbs so far. Now I want to get to 50 lbs down by .....maybe April. No big 3-0 for us! Add me!! I don't know how yet.
  • parisianbee
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'1 and looking to lose about 26lbs. by Summer 2015 :) Please feel free to add me!
  • stephaamu
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 5'4, I am 18 weeks out from acl reconstruction and have experienced some weight gain. I am looking to lose 20 lbs. I am planning to do a series of mini challenges to reach my goal, starting with a 21 day bikram challenge, 21 day no bread, no fruit juice challenge. Looking for a community to help keep me motivated!
  • carmodyjm
    carmodyjm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 3 and trying for the 30/30! Let's do this!
  • JenNicole11
    Options
    Just added you guys!!! We can do this!
  • ImChipper
    ImChipper Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Can I join this 30's group? LOL I have until July to be in my 'healthy range' (personal goal) for me, that means losing another 30 pounds, giving me a range of 1-1.5 pounds a week. I'm so lazy and I love food, so this will be a challenge! After the healthy range, I want to lose an extra 20 to be sexy :P
  • JenNicole11
    Options
    Got ya as a friend!!
  • playinthesand
    playinthesand Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there JenNicole11 ~ I am 5'2 and my birthday is also in Novemeber. (My name is Jenny too) I will be turning 39 this November and have been up and down in weight for the past 15 years. I would like to lose weight & finally keep it off. My food diary is open & you are more than welcome to take a look at that & my exercise log.
    Happy New Year & stay motivated!!
    Remember:
    - It takes 4 weeks for YOU to see your body change,
    - 8 weeks for your FRIENDS & FAMILY to notice,
    - it takes 12 weeks for the REST OF THE WORLD to notice your body transformation... KEEP GOING !! :)
  • JenNicole11
    Options
    Wow @playinthesand‌ it seems like we are twins haha :) I'm adding you!!! We can do this! My food diary is also opened to friends so we can get ideas from each other!!
  • ashleysmiley50
    ashleysmiley50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am turning 30 in May. I am trying to lose 30lbs by my birthday. I am starting the 21 day fix as soon as it arrives and Shakeology.