GOAL: Lose 30 by 30th Birthday! Anyone 5'2 with similar goals? Looking for support!

Options
2»

Replies

• HOOKEM13
    HOOKEM13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @JenNicole11 I am not 5'2 but have a 30 by 30 goal as well. I will turn 30 in November also. I would actually love to hit my goal in time for summer. We got this! Eating right and staying active! Take diet out of your vocab and don't tell yourself all the things you CAN'T eat. Just fill the pantry and fridge with all the things you CAN eat and then you don't have to battle the temptation. Feel free to add!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Your goals are pretty similar to mine. Feel free to add me :)
  • Earlyg
    Earlyg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. I am 5'2 but a little older than 30. I would like to loose 10-12 pounds by my 40th birthday. I have been on and off track for a while now. Just getting a little too comfortable with life. All of that comfort has gone straight to my lower half. ;) Now that 40 is right around the corner I would like to loose the last few unwanted pounds and change my comfort zone to a consistent healthy one.
  • ThineOwnselfBTrue
    ThineOwnselfBTrue Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have lost 90#, want to lose about 15 more - my diary is open to friends. I'm over 30, but under 40 ;)
    Feel free to add me
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 years old, 5'2" tall (or short, can't call myself "tall" hehehe!) and have lost 21 pounds out of the 25 I needed to lose so 4 more to go YAYYY! Feel free to add me, my diary's open to friends.
  • ivelisse87
    ivelisse87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'2 but i will turn 28 this year I am looking to lose 70 pounds :( i am already down 12 pounds in just 12 days of doing the paleo diet!!
  • Lauraowens123
    Lauraowens123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya'll I'm 5'2" and I am 52! (i know i am older than anyone here)... and have 15# to lose again... i have lost it several times and it keeps finding it's way back, and it is getting longer and harder to get off. .. I used to drink protein shakes a lot before but they seem to give me a headache this time around. I know what i have to do but don't get much support at home... Hubby is always snacking and i feel deprived.. we have a gym in our home. and i have worked in the fitness area in the past. I just need motivation and support to get r done.
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    yay for new friends!!
  • megannichole87
    Options
    hi :) i'm megan, 5'2, currently 157 lbs. i'm trying to lose at least 20 lbs by my 28th birthday in july. i'm not sure about my page being open. I just started really exploring this app. but i'm basically just making better choices about my food and my portion sizes. it's been fun to make different foods. I love to cook. i allow myself one cheat meal a week. also i'm trying to become more flexible with yoga. that's been fun too. good luck. i know it's kind of cliche but just keep in mind why you started, don't try to be perfect just try to stay motivated to keep going.
  • hanleyholly
    Options
    I'm in! I am 4'11 and want to lose about 25 pounds. I would love for you guys to add me. :)
  • vividii
    vividii Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I would like to join in! I'm 5'3" and would like to lose 30lbs by the end of the year and need serious motivation. How does this work?
  • chague1985
    chague1985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I also am trying to lose 30 lbs before my 30th in June! Would love some more friends :smiley:
  • mariellepolicarpio
    Options
    Im 5'2. Trying to reach my wright goal. Ya'll can add me! :)
  • gspinosa1998
    gspinosa1998 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 6.0" but I believe you can do it and as long as you stick to a consistent healthy diet and some high intensity interval training for cardio you can be there by june