Ripped in 30

Options
Starting today. Just finished 30 Day Shred and was pretty pleased with the results.

Day 1 Week 1

Weight: 164
Waist: 33
Hips: 42
Chest: 37
Arm: 11.5
Leg: 22

I'll check in each week and put in results. I have to say going from the hardest level of 30 Day Shred to the easiest level of this workout has really shown me how I've come pretty far in strength and stamina. Anyone is welcome to join me and let me know how they're doing with this workout. So far I really like it!

Replies

• acs3041
    acs3041 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Day 1 Week 1

Weight: 163.6
    Waist: 33
    Hips: 42
    Chest: 38.5
    Arm: 12
    Leg: 25

Day 2, ouch ouch ouch. But I did it anyways!
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Great job sticking to it even though you're sore! I should have done day three today, but went hiking. Man, the back of my legs are so sore. When I did 30 Day Shred the front of my legs were super sore. I really like this workout and I can't wait to do it again. I will do it first thing tomorrow morning.
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    Day two completed. This workout really is tough! I'm really feeling it in my hamstrings and shoulders.
  • acs3041
    Options
    Day 3, woke up early to get in my workout. My sleep addled mind decided I should increase my weights since my upper body wasn't as sore as the legs. Silly brain.
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    Day three complete! Still have sore hamstrings, but I know it will get better. Cardio is getting a bit easier now that I know what to expect.
  • acs3041
    Options
    Day 4 down and arms feel good, legs getting better. I'll be glad to see the end of the running man. May have the sub some criss cross.
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    Day Four -check! Running man is a real challenge, I have to keep my breathing under control! I'm getting a little less sore. I'm not sure if I'll take a day off or not. Not even sure which day either.
  • acs3041
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Day 5 was yesterday and felt great except for aggravating my shin splints. No Jillian today. I walked to work this morning and was on my feet for 10 hours. I may need to take a few more days off the cardio circuit and sub in elliptical time instead.
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Week 2 done yesterday!! I really liked Week 2 more than Week 1, a lot more "fun" exercises that keep you moving. The time flew by!
  • LeelooX2014
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Wheee! Day five of week one DONE! Two more days to level two and looking forward to it. I think I'll wait all the way until the end to measure up!
  • shefflas88
    shefflas88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I'm starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. I'm going to be doing it Wednesday Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Are you ment to do it every day or will me doing it 4x a week still have a good effect?

My measurements are

Weight 216lbs
    Hips 120cm
    Chest 120cm
    Waist 108cm

Thanks
  • cmsincla
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 done!!!!
  • LeelooX2014
    edited January 2015
    Options
    shefflas88 wrote: »
    Hello
    I'm starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. I'm going to be doing it Wednesday Thursday Saturday and Sunday. Are you ment to do it every day or will me doing it 4x a week still have a good effect?

My measurements are

Weight 216lbs
    Hips 120cm
    Chest 120cm
    Waist 108cm

Thanks

I did 30 day shred form 10/05 until near end of Dec and had decent results. I did some elliptical in there too. This time around I'm trying to do the workouts more often to see if it had better/different results. I think you'll see some good results for sure! Go for it!

• acs3041
    Options
    I'm scheduled to start Week 2 Day 1 tomorrow. Took today off of the workout since I worked 14 hours and had 8500 steps.
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    Did day six last evening. One to go! Can't wait to see level two,
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    I'm always posting the day after, but day SEVEN last evening for level one. Will do level TWO today! Can't wait to see how I do! How's everyone else doing?
  • rahnia
    rahnia Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Level 2 done! Keep at it!
  • acs3041
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 done. I think I'm going to need more than a week but I'm going to get to Level 3!

Day 1 Week 1 Weight: 163.6
    Day 1 Week 2 Weight 161.0
  • LeelooX2014
    Options
    Did level two yesterday and wow, back to wimp mode. Just when you start feeling good about how much you can do... I don't feel sore in any particular spot even though the workout changed. We'll see about tomorrow after day two of this level.
  • cmsincla
    Options
    Haven't done my workout in a few days between work and my aunt and cousins being up for the weekend. Back at it today!!! Week 2 day 3!!!!