Butter!

Options
124»

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I use butter. In my opinion, there is no replacement for butter. Everything in moderation.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Why do you want to substitute butter? Butter is delicious, and filled with heart healthy fats.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    What do people use instead of real butter.....that has a the closest proximity in taste to real butter?

BUTTER!!! The other processed stuff has chemicals in it and in my opinion should not be consumed. REAL everything .. butter, sugar, honey, no Fat Free, Sugar Free stuff.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    What do people use instead of real butter.....that has a the closest proximity in taste to real butter?

BUTTER!!! The other processed stuff has chemicals in it and in my opinion should not be consumed. REAL everything .. butter, sugar, honey, no Fat Free, Sugar Free stuff.

Uhh, butter has plenty of chemicals in it also. Your statement makes no sense.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    tigersword wrote: »

What chemicals does butter have in it??
    Imo there's no nutritional comparison between butter and margarine. One is natural, the other is man made fakeness
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    tigersword wrote: »

What chemicals does butter have in it??
    Imo there's no nutritional comparison between butter and margarine. One is natural, the other is man made fakeness
    Everything is comprised of chemicals, everything. Also margarine isn't a fake product, it's real and because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I'll assume margarine wished it had a chemical makeup that was an equal to butter. :)

• melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I used to use butter, but my daughter aged 2, kept eating the stick right out of the dish. Like a banana!

Good lord. Anyway, we switched to a trans fat free buttery spread that is kept in the fridge. We like imperial spread (50 cals per tablespoon). Brummell and brown is nice as well.

Recently I bought a squeezable product that I use on potatoes, called smart squeeze. It's 5 calories per tablespoon. I use that when my fat macro is all tapped out.