• DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3...Just started it.
  • cmsincla
    cmsincla Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    6erljwkd8op9.jpg

It's extremely fast paced so the time flies!!!
  • xNadiaxx
    Options
    Definatley thinking of doing this again, I made it to like the 6th day last time and i had some great results already which really makes me want to do it again definatley now that I'm skinnier.
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I completed day 3 today. I was really sore the first day, but it gets easier as the days go on. I try to complete it in my office during lunch time, it is much easier than trying to complete it at home with the husband and children. I am debating if I want to complete 'Ripped in 30' after I complete the full 30 day cycle. I have about 20 lbs to lose, between the two children I have had, the most recent being the 10 I put on during the pregnancy with my 1 yr old. I wish everyone luck and losing!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and I'm really sore!
  • fishtaco19
    fishtaco19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    30DS Day 2 L1 - felt way better today than yesterday. What are you guys getting for calories burned? I don't have a fitbit, etc. so I just put 25 mins cardio in and got 249 cals. I know thats based on my weight but not sure if its close or not.
  • cmsincla
    Options
    Week 2 Day 3 tonight!!!!! We can do this!
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Would it be okay to double up on a day if I had to miss a day?
  • cmsincla
    Options
    I would think so? Just listen to your body. I've done Ripped in 30 and Jillian's Kickbox Fastfix with 10 minutes of eachother before.
  • cmsincla
    Options
    Week 2 day 4 tonight! :) lets get RIPPED. lol
  • madabtwellness
    madabtwellness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7, can i join?
  • xmrsc3x
    xmrsc3x Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of level 2.. First time I have stuck with it this long and progressed past level 1! I would like to join too please :)
  • ssssuperkate
    Options
    Day 3 of level 1 for me. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • cmsincla
    Options
    Week 2 day 5 tonight!! I've been getting massive headaches starting between my shoulders, up my neck, and then wrapping around my head. It's been since I started week 2. Maybe I'm lifting wrong??
  • Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through the Beginner Shred and realized today that the dead lift to an upward row totally reminds me of the "bend and snap" from Legally Blonde Got a good chuckle out of it.

qb2jyjlzrgmb.jpg
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Just started my 30 day shred today with my doctor's blessing and orders to skip any jumping motion and mind my back and neck. Soooo....it was windmills and punches for cardio segments and my 3 pound handweights. 6 months of bedrest really deconditioned me, but I am motivated to get back to where I was one side lunge and chest fly at a time! I think I was the happiest shredder today in the history of shred, although I know tomorrow my everything will hurt :) My hr was still at 150 so I know it did something. I plan to alternate some days of 30 day shred with the kickbox fast fix dvd! Feel free to friend me if you want somebody to share in the pain! I already know what I am in for...but, this dvd works for me if I put in the work! I'll be brave and post my day one and day 30 pics here when I am done :) Or maybe just weekly, if that helps.....
  • 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose my cyclical holiday weight gain by eating low/slow carb and doing the 30-Day Shred. This is my go-to video and my third time doing it over the past few years. I just finished L1, D8 and would love support and to see others' results.
  • kellycasey5
    Options
    Week 1 pics are up as promised, my profile pic is the front view, and the side by side comparison is in my photos if you want to look and I'll try to post it here but I am not very tech savvy so fingers crossed! This is the first 7 consecutive days of the original 30 Day Shred done with 3 pound hand weights and no jumping (jumping jacks, butt kickers, jump rope all modified per dr orders). I want to do my 5 pound weights but the doctor says not until my back and shoulders are a little stronger. Still, some noticeable results and my weight loss with calorie limiting was 1.3 pounds for the week. I would love to see progress pics from somebody not modifying the workout. Feel free to add me...I'd love all of the 30 DS support I can get!
    z7e08e84owle.jpg
  • kellycasey5
    Options
    My picture worked :p
  • kyta32
    kyta32 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    My picture worked :p

You look amazing - great work :)